YOU MUST UNLEARN WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED 2012 TRUTH

The Truth is you have been Lied to.

YOUTUBE : Dead Men's Secrets - George Gordon forbidden archeology (Full Length).flv

http://youtu.be/DVH1MiSrNyU

6 Comments

wmarkley: true

I have always known that system was based on lies, major universities are the worst liars, if by chance a major discovery does occur, then it is swept under the rug because the powers that be DONT want the truth to be discovered, and brought to the masses, instead the powers that be tell the universities that they will cut the funding if the university doesnt comply with lie. so they comply because it is always about the money, never about the truth. and unfortunately most crusaders who want to tell the truth, end up dead. but that is about to change, the truth is comming, and it is unstopable, and the powers that be will will meet their end, and i know that they know it. that was a great video Annunaki77.

bluesbaby5050: To Wmarkley--

Check Inb. Falcon.

edisonik: YOUR HISTORY HAS BEEN DENIED TO YOU!

This Sacriledge will not go unpunished for Heaven is keeping a very close eye on the Illuminati.
For they have destroyed Lord Enki's work for their own gain.
This is wrong.

http://youtu.be/spYfOWFpG_I

Previous Civilizations before the Flood were much more Advanced than you are today.
The Flood was done by Brother Lord Enlil.
To stop Humans from Progress. To control them, Lord Enki didn't like so he assist Noah and others from certain doom.
Earth at this current time has technology but needs to improve their Spirituality to keep up to date with their technology, otherwise they will destroy themselves.
Work on your Hearts, beautiful Humans.

Tarheel: is there another place we can learn of our TRUE History?

Edisonik and Anu77 have taught us much here at Truth Control.

Is there siomewhere else we can garnish the TRUE knowledge of our past, or do we need to stick to here, and get it straight from you and Anu77?

edisonik: Tarheel

You have the Passion to search for the keys to your Soul. You must search and find them Son. Search, this will take time Search Tarheel.
Search , you will find the meaning of life, for it will lead to LOVE.

Tarheel: LOVE is the centerpiece of my LIfe, Edisonik.

I strive to start my day with Love and finish my days with Love, and manifest/practice Love all throughout my day. I am at Peace with myself. I have found happiness.

My goal is to share it or help anyone who may need help finding it in their life/lives. I think most all of us here at Truth Control are in concert about Love.

I will contijue my quest to find the 'keys" you speak of. Certainly there is room for improvement in all of us. "When you stop growing, you wither and die.". I want to continue to live.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members