Why the Caged Bird Sings

In the words of Maya Angelou "The caged bird sings because it must. It must or die, or must AND die."

Even though I've only been on this site for a short while, already I'm receiving hostility from some members. I say, that's okay. I may not be as smart as some of you or ask what you think are the right questions. But as I said when I first joined, I'm here to learn. I have to start somewhere. I don't pretend to know it all and I never will know it all. I heard someone once say that those who think they know it all don't know anything at all. So I say to you full of hate, keep on with your hate, it only makes me want to keep pushing forward and spread more LOVE. :D Besides I'm not here for you, I'm here to grow and to help others grow. If you don't like what I have to say that is fine, but I find it interesting how you waste your time posting negative things on my forums or messages to me. For if you truly hated me you could care less about what I'm doing. The fact that you waste your time sending me negative energy shows you are actually insecure of yourself or envious of me. In relation to Maya's words: I will keep on singing no matter how much you may try to cage me, for in the end Love and Truth are more powerful than anything you can dish out. I will spread it because I MUST until and even after I die in body. As always Love Truth and Peace to all of you!

 Filed under: General

5 Comments

bluesbaby5050: I'm sorry to hear about this...........

I don't see why you have recieved this from some members here. You haven't been here long enough to stress a point even! I get it from some memebers in private, and on the forum too. This still does not stop me from being here. I don't know it all either, and I doubt I ever will. The universe of knowledge is infinite, and so NO ONE can claim this, and that's the reason we're all here now. I welcome you, and I hope you have a long stay with TC.

ShockRah Zulu: The people spreading

The people spreading negativity are doing so to keep you CAGED! I joined this site to learn just like 98% of the people on here.. it is the remaining 2% spreading their 2 cents that is meant to cause confrontation and detract from the real purpose of this site. I say anytime someone tries to become confrontational its best to leave it alone... Really glad you posted this because I have felt the same way, and im sure there are others as well.

~PEACE LOVE & LIGHT~

sun: Please feel free, as you did

Please feel free, as you did posting this message. Very brave of you to do so. Don't provoke by responding, but be silent. The problems that some people cause are theirs alone. If you feed these negative signals, the balance will always be in their favor. The only thing you can look at is why this makes you angry, and heal that certain part of yourself. The earth is a dense place to live with a variety of chaotic energies. Sometimes it is wise to speak, but only if it benefits the whole, not the one. Very difficult at times, believe me, I know from experience. Good luck, your name says it all: love, truth, peace.

LoveTruthPeace: It did upset me

It did upset me at first and I felt as though being here was a mistake and I was about to just not come back. As you said, I thought about it over night and why it was bothering me so much. The truth is, I am a sensitive person something I have tried to change and cannot change. I believe in a common respect that everyone should have for one another, whether online or in person. I'm not going to lie, I don't believe everything everyone posts on these forums but when I don't, I keep my opinion to myself. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want and I am not here to judge. I only expect the same. After thinking about it and having several revelations in just 12 or so hours, I decided to take my power back and express to those individuals, not just sending negative energy to me but to others, how I feel. It's easy, if you don't like what someone has to say, don't read it and worry about your own self. Your negativity towards me and other members is not necessary and disrespectful. To everyone else, thank you for your kindness.

sun: Hope you feel better now :)

Hope you feel better now :) Please stay the way you are, being sensitive is beautiful, really ! I can relate to you and will continue soon posting on the dreamscapes, but I need to pick my words rightly. I am also influenced by the energy on this forum, and withdraw from it when it gets too much. Take care Love Truth Peace

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Posts
48,572
Comments
31,881
Members
26,150