THE TRUTH ABOUT VENUS AND MARS 2012

by edisonik on February 15th, 2012

Mars and Venus the Pact of Sirius. No one is allowed to Terraform these Planets if any Alien Nation Terraforms Venus or Mars they will face the Wrath of The Mighty Kod King Anu.
Venus was the Last Stronghold of Lord Zeus and his Brave ikiki Warriors. Mars has the Temples dedicated to Zeus , Kod of Olympus. If anyone goes to Mars which they did in March of 1989 have suffered greatly because of the Laws of King Anu.
The Colony of Adam and Eve, America and Russia was destroyed and along with the take over the Americans and Russians that went there about 500,000 to 1,000,000.00 were taken and Eaten by the MK Lizard Orion Warriors.
All Humans were eaten to the last Woman and Child.

So I any dare venture to Venus or Mars they will find the Olympic Temples of Kod Zeus as well as many deceased Olympian Kods like Hades, Posiedon, Apollo and others.

Also Venus and Mars does have small colonies that are the survivors of the Ancient Disaster , some of these Survivors live deep inside the Planets.

This is why many Earth Satellites get destroyed when they arrive to the Planet Mars.

http://youtu.be/Robm4iovGlQ

http://youtu.be/wuPII-4cn3E

http://youtu.be/VWpcMp-h2DE

Just let this sink in slowly.
Classified, Compartmentalized, A need to know, National Security all of it.

It has always been about the Alien Nations nothing more nothing less.

7 Comments

HebrianDaniel: When we get allowed to go

When we get allowed to go there?
By the way these reptilians from galaxy quest look like orcs

bluesbaby5050: What those lizards did to all those poor souls----

Back in 1989,on Mars. Those poor souls. All those people!!! This was so horrible! Those people,and children,and babies too!!! They ALL ,1,000,000 PLUS! All EATEN ALIVE! My GOD!! This was Mass murder! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN THEM AHEAD OF TIME,TO AVOID ALL THIS MASS HORROR??? !!! THIS IS SO HEART BREAKING,I CAN NOT GET OVER THIS! I have CRIED FOR ALL OF THEM!!! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: People BETTER THINK THIS THOUGH ,--------

PEOPLE BETTER THINK THIS THOUGHT ,BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO GO ON A VACATION OF NO RETURNING!!! Billionair Branson wants to shuttle people there,and the moon too, for vacation trips? Is he NUTS??!! IS HE IN WITH THOSE BA--ARDS TOO,HE SURE HAS ENOUGHT MONEY SO-- WHY BOTHER THEN??? MAKES YOU STOP IN YOUR TRACKS, AND THINK!!! WHAT IS HE GETTING OUT OF THIS DEAL? HIS OWN PLANET??? !!!! Anyone's thoughts accepted on this one! What is this man's TRUE AGENDA ??

bluesbaby5050: His money----

Branson should put his money where it will actually do some REAL GOOD! Like helping to re-store this planet, and feeding the poor, and starving, and the homeless.THIS IS WHAT I WOULD BE DOING! But this is just my opinion here, ,,and not MY money. BB5050.

Tarheel: Pardon me, but what does TerraForm mean?

Does that mean "to colonize" ?

I was unaware of anybody going to Mars in 1989, too. Wow ! Hs the public been mislead about THAT, too?

Tell me what you mean about "it is about The Alien Nations", Edisonik.

Thank You, in advance for enlightening us.

bluesbaby5050: To Tarheel---------

Yes! They DID COLONIZE MARS,AND PAID A HEAVY PRICE FOR THIS,AND IT'S JUST BAD!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN-FORMED-NOT MIS-INFORMED!!!! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: To Tarheel-----

You go to a place with almost nothing,or nothing,and it shows potenchial to hold life forms,and YOU SEED IT WITH CERTAIN FORMS OF LIFE,kinda like when you do your home gardens.But, on a much larger scale. BB5050.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members

Currently Active Users 1 member