REVELATION 13:18+666=1984

by truthquest279 on February 22nd, 2012

I'm Angela...and on Good Friday, 29-3-2002 I was driving my car past Calvary Hospital in Canberra during a massive deluge, the storm having hit as I left Belconnen region. Suddenly, the only other driver in a station-wagon in front of me slammed on his brakes and started doing an illegal U-turn. I slammed on my brakes and the car, of course went into an aquaplane! "Hang on Mutti, I'm coming!" I muttered under my breath. Our Mum had died in my arms on 15-3-2000, the room had been filled with light and energy and I lost my fear of death at that moment as I remembered Dad's words "Angela, when you get older, you will have an unquenchable thirst for the knowledge of God." I wasn't scared, therefore, when I found the car was filled with light and was surrounded with strong energy as the car stopped its forward movement, the car tyres churning backwards as the car stopped its forward movement at 60kph! It was like a giant hand had control of time, gravity and events all at the same moment. I wasn't aware of time, so I was only aware of the miracle that was unfolding seconds before my inevitable death. The next moment the car tyres were out of the aquaplane and I was driving, safely, home.

Like millions across the world, I watched in horror as the two planes destroyed the twin towers. I'd woken my girls screaming at them to turn on the television fast! We watched as a family, without realizing that the Twin Thing was about to surface BIG TIME! Yes, I'm the youngest twin, born on 19 November in 1944 (Romans 9:11 and 9:12). It's not about religion...it's about the control of Truth by those with the codes which I have been/am deciphering, and putting on my website: http://www.godisenergyprotectingtruth.org/contents.htm where you will find that the Roman Numerals in the base of the Pyramid of The Great Illuminati Seal reveal 1776, 152 and 42. 1776ft is the height of the One World Trade Center. 152 is the number of days from 29-3-2002 to 28-8-2002, the date of the "0" power challenge over three days, and there are 42 days from 19 November to the end of the year (i.e. 31 December) in any given year.

The outcome of the "0" power challenge is 279 (embedded in the logo of CERN):

279 x 279=77841
77841÷6=12973.5
Round off to nearest whole number: 12974
12974÷6=2162.333333333333
Round off to nearest whole number: 2162
2162÷6=360.3333333333333
Round off to nearest whole number: 360 (Babylonian Circle)
360÷6=60 (kph on my speedometer 29-3-2002 and anniversary of The Great Prostitute, who has enabled global laws to be set in place, Queen Elizabeth II who ascended to the throne 60 years ago.

In February 2002 I rang a barrister I knew in Canberra, with whom I'd had dealings in relation to the child protection association of which I was executive director, and asked him two questions:
1. Is Australia the Law Reform Mecca for lodgement of global consensus?
2. Do we have a global theocracy in place?
The answer to both questions was YES! Then he asked, "Angela, have you calculated the date yet?"

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM! (lol) I can't do maths and until 15-3-2002 had a fear of numbers and a total mental block where they were concerned! My website has simple explanations and calculations...

THERE IS HOPE!...
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
Albert Einstein

The Gene Technology Act 2000 was enforced on 21-6-2001
365 days from 21-6-2001 to 21-6-2002
9 days from 21-6-2002 to 30-6-2002
31 days in July 2002
28 days to 28-8-2002 and the "0" power challenge
433 days

433 is the outcome of the calculation of the date of adoption of The Twins, of which I am the youngest. You are invited to find out about the control of Truth and what the extra terrestrial power force is all about. Ancient codes have been set up and have been activated. We are living in amazing times...
Angela (truthquest279)
23-2-2012

44 Comments

Tarheel: Angela, we love you BUT...

...that is one heck of a stretch on the numbers thing ! Numerology, anyone? It looks as though you are promoting your website as much as anything.

Any way, we are glad/happy that you made it thru with The Hand of God that stopped you from being in a horrific accident, and anythg 666 or Satanistic isnt cool with us. We denounce Satan and it appears you do, too. We dont even like to see the name.

At Truth Control, we are about preservation and promotion of Humanity, Peace and Love and Passion ! We are about The Sacred Truth. We are about HELP and AWARENESS and MUCH, MUCH more !

We are anti-Illuminati and Pro-Disclosure and Pro-Ascension into The 4th dimension and higher.

I will leave you with this.....

"The break is straight, deep and WIDE, Break on thru to The Other Side".

Tarheel

bluesbaby5050: To Tarheel----

Hoo-hoo to the other side? BB5050.

truthquest279: GAY is my middle name

I feel like I've just come out of the closet (lol). My middle name is Gay so I guess I have in a way.

My school report "Angela doesn't bother turning up to Maths class because she thinks she's going to get it all wrong anyway...so why should she bother to turn up!"

I've never talked about what I have been doing, I've just had a website and now I'm testing myself and what I'm doing. If I don't, then I'm controlling my truth without holding it up to the light for others to see and comment about it.

Thank you all so very much for taking the time out of your busy days to teach me your truth :)
Angela

wmarkley: numbers

Welcome to the forum, that was some math there, i didnt understand any of it, what is the 0 power challenge?

truthquest279: Freemason Logo

The "0" power challenge took place beginning on 28-8-2002, and the calculation of the numbers of that date (oops yes NUMBERS!), has the outcome of 666. Physics and Science are heavily involved in the numbers, but I'm accused of doing numerology, whereas the outcome is identical. I just don't justify my interpretations by tagging numbers with fancy theories that get the Nobel Prize and millions of dollars.

We talk about UFOs and ETs. Internet is three words "INTERN E.T." Just as Armageddon is three words: ARM AGED DON - it is a military command! The "0" power challenge was when all the internet files on my computer became "0". Row upon row of "0". No suffixes, no way of knowing which was a htm, jpg, gif etc. None of the files were accessible. I sat at my computer surrounded by energy that was tangible, and started dividing by 7 in a special formula that was released second by second by what I call my High Power. The numbers 1-9 resulted in 31. 9 x 31=279 which is the basis of the CERN Logo which is where, it is claimed, the web was born.

Simple arithemetic is all I can do:
279 x 279=77841
77841÷6=12973.5
Round off to nearest whole number: 12974
12974÷6=2162.333333333333
Round off to nearest whole number: 2162
2162÷6=360.3333333333333
Round off to nearest whole number: 360

360 degrees is the Babylonian circle and the circle is traditionally the way we write ZERO.

13 is the power number of Truth. 13 is the 6th prime and 6 is the Truth Kabala.

31 is 13 reversed and it is the basis of control of Truth.

Look up High Energy Physics. Scientists and Physicists know there is a High Intelligent Energy Power source that interacts with human energy and this has been known since time began.

Have any of you in the forum read 1984? I'm not so silly as you think I am. Don't underestimate the true power that is being challenged by our world leaders. Yes, even Shakespeare knew when he wrote All the World's a stage and all the men and women merely players :)
Angela

Tarheel: Your heading was Freemason Logo....

...did I miss somethg or how did THAT tie into Freemasonry? i saw no correlation.

truthquest279: You missed something or I did

The compass draws the perfect circle. The Square is symbolic of Pi which is used to measure the circumference to the diameter of the circle. G=7 (English and Pythagorean System letter value) and that is the number used to create the numbers 1-9 into the calculated outcome of 31 which resulted in 279 on the date of 28-8-2002 which date had the outcome of 666.

And I love your little dog. My Chloe died last year with cancer and she was a Maltese Terrier X.

I've adopted two dogs that were being abused by previous owners. I have a life outside the numbers too:)
Angela

truthquest279: Washington Monument 555 ft

The Washington Monument is 555ft and 555 is the outcome of the basic calculation of the date of 28 August 2002 which was the date that began the "0" power challenge over three days.

NWO, Illuminati, Freemasonry, Vatican...the codes have been known, deciphered and created into our living reality.
Angela

wmarkley: logo

I dont understand the numbers thing, and i have heard that numbers are important to the freemasons, why, i dont know. as for 666, i believe that the bible says that it is the number of man. the basic building block on a molecular scale is the same as when it is returned to the earth, this building block is the Carbon atom, Carbon 12 to be exact, which has 6-protons, 6-neutrons, and 6-electrons, 666. Frequency plays a large part all exsistance, by entering the Golden Age, we will enter the photon belt that Daniel spoke of in an earlier post. i hear that frequencies can change the molecular structure of atoms, by passing into the higher frequencies that our solar system is traveling, this will change the structure of Carbon 12, to Carbon 7, which has i believe 6-protons, 6-electrons, and 1-neutron, represented in the last supper, 6 on one side of Jesus, and 6 on the other side of Jesus, and Jesus in the middle. represent the Carbon 7. which is a lighter form of Carbon. i have been looking for more info on this but cant find it, i just thought that it was interesting.

truthquest279: Building Blocks

6 on one side of Jesus, and 6 on the other side of Jesus and Jesus in the middle represent the
6 protons, 6 neturons and 6 electrons. Here is Nostradamus Quatrain 6,66:

Quatrain 6,66
Au fondement de la nouuelle secte,
Seront les os du grand Romain trouuez,
Sepulchre en marbre apparoistra couuerte,
Terre trembler en Auril, mal enfoetz.

At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

16 April is the birthday of Pope Benedict XVI, and 21 April is the birthday of Queen Elizabeth II.

Carbon 7. Write the numbers together and what you have is 667. Here is Nostradamus Quatrain 6,67:

Quatrain 6,67
Au grand Empire paruiendra tout vn autre,
Bont distant plus de felicit:
Regi par vn issu non loing du peautre,
Corruer regnes grande infelicit.

Quite another one will attain to the great Empire,
Kindness distant more so happiness:
Ruled by one sprung not far from the brothel,
Realms to decay great bad luck.

I uploaded Rudd Without ER yesterday, and the challenges come together in multiple dimensions, disciplines and on multiple levels.

We are moving towards a false revelation which is locked into the number 279. Here is Nostradamus Quatrain 2,27:

Quatrain 2,27
Le diuin verbe sera du ciel frapp,
Qui ne pourra proceder plus auant:
Du reseruant le secret estoup,
Qu'on marchera par dessus & deuant.

The divine word will be struck from the sky,
One who cannot proceed any further:
The secret closed up with the revelation, +
Such that they will march over and ahead.

March is the third month of the year and 29-3-1002 to Good Friday 29-3-2002. Over=Ova (Latin plural of egg). Ahead=A Head is a term used for a male penis.

227(1)
227÷6=37.83333333333333
Round off to nearest whole number: 38(2)
38÷6=6.333333333333333
Round off to nearest whole number: 6(3)
227+38+6=271
-271degreesC is the temperature of CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC)

Angela

bluesbaby5050: This is the Hadron Collider!

This is a time machine???!!!! A star gate? I read about this? BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: Partical beam----

This is a sub-atomic partical beam machine.molecules,and light energy! Splits atoms. What a machine! BB5050.

Tarheel: LHC is a Particle Beam Accelerator. It's not to be messed with!

I believe it is like "Playing with Fire." I am willing to bet that Anu77 and Edisonik are anti-LHC but I may be wrong.

The LHC is in search of what is called, "Higgs Boson" or "The God Particle". Tell me why it is so important that they find IT.

There is much speculation about this PBA. Some speculate that it will cause "Black HoleS" locally (in Mother Earth). Yeah, they run sub-atomic particles around and around in IT and then they slam them together and watch what happens.

The Thing (IT) was foiled inn it's infancy and rumored that it was an inside job. I dont think IT was meant tyo bne tampered with.

Let's ask "Our Guys" what they think !

bluesbaby5050: To Tar----

This is a hell of alot of hot energy to be messed around with.I did the research last night,and had read up on this before,and forgot,about it,and got it mixed up with the time machine,as this runs somewhat the same way,but,different on some levels. I looked it up last night and put this in the forum. I hoped it helped.This is God's/Kod's energy,just like the crysals rays were back in Atlantis,and they blew up the dam continent! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: TO THE BOTH OF YOU HERE NOW------

I GOTTA GO FOR NOW,BUT I'LL BE BACK ON LATER.I LOVE YOU BOTH!! HUG-KISS FOR YA BOTH! HAHAHA!! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: They blew it up-----------

GO FIGURE !! TOO HI-TEC, AND NOT ENOUGH SPIRITUAL. WAY OUT OF BALANCE THEN! Duelality in action, at it's worst! BB5050.

Tarheel: I am willing to bet, Anu77 n Edisonik want LHC shut DOWN !

I think "the HLC'ers/HiggsBoson pioneers/God Particle seekers" are dabbling where they dont belong.

They (the scientists) were forewarned from SOME about the possible ramifications.

Edisonik/Annunaki77-how do ya'll feel about THIS ? Please tell Your People.

Tarheel

truthquest279: You are right it's God's energy

This is acknowledge by physicists in High Energy Physics. :)
Angela

wmarkley: yea

I read about this thing, its like 7 miles around. its huge, in france or something, yea the last thing we need here is a black hole, its bad enough my ex-wife is still around, lol

Tarheel: That's 17 miles, and cost 6 BILLION US dollars

I say, "Stop it", but I'm not experienced enough in knowing the repercussions BUT it cant be good.

All that, just so they can figure out what happened immediately after "the Big Bang"? (enter wmarkley joke at his wife's expense RE: Big Bang remark-haha).

Tarheel

truthquest279: The LHC is in Switzerland

The LHC is in Switzerland and it's 27 Km long. It's an interesting website look up CERN. They are also on Twitter and Facebook.
Angela

truthquest279: Why the Higgs Boson is so important? Look up Eugenics

Destiny...Souls...Past Lives...Knowledge we are born with to be placed into operation at the exact time known world-wide...we are living in a time with a large crossroad in front of us. Do we contain and control the truth of the existence of the High Power and that we are created, or do we allow the containment and control by the New World Order?

This is what the control of truth is all about - containment and control towards EVOLUTION and Genetic controls, placing humanity into You are a Tube for Science with sperm that will allow us to experiment and become God.

And no...I'm not joking! It's been set up for centuries.
Angela

wmarkley: numerology

I checked out the site you posted, lots of numbers that stand for something, to me it is a big puzzle and i suck at puzzles, numerology is something that i heard of, it can be a useful tool if done properly, but im too stupid to understand that stuff, im just getting the hang of the stuff im learning here, it takes a while to get this stuff into my thick skull, im not ready for this numbers stuff, id rather someone just tell me what it all means. but it was an interesting site. and again, welcome aboard.

truthquest279: NO AGENDA JUST FAITH

I can't DO maths. I don't do any of this with knowledge. I didn't even know what pi was until came out of the kitchen and realized it wasn't something you ate with sauce lol.

Do I have an Agenda? No I don't. I'm a great grandmother of 67 years old who has had a lifetime block with numbers...I understand so well how you feel and I don't DO numerology either. I bought the Idiots Guide to Numerology and couldn't get past Chapter 1. I felt totally confused.

What does it mean? It means I have faith that there is a higher reason for everything that is happening because what IS happening is that prophecy is being fulfilled across the world. I am so impressed and overjoyed at the responses I've received - people CARE enough to know that there is something not right ... the control of truth ... Pythagoras knew that numbers were important. Newton, Einstein, the greatest minds throughout history have known about the codes that are being used to do EXACTLY what this wonderful forum is all about...CONTROL OF TRUTH.

Thank all of you from the depth of my heart for taking the time from your busy days to let me know what you think.
Angela

bluesbaby5050: To Angela------

YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS MY DEAR! YOU ARE WITH THE RAINBOW WARRIORS! WE ARE ONE! BB5050.

truthquest279: I'VE ALWAYS LOVED RAINBOWS

When I was little my Dad taught me that if it's raining and the sun peeps through, that opposite to the sun I will find a rainbow.

Have you ever stood at the land end of a rainbow. I have. It was light and energy but no colour. And there wasn't a pot of gold at the end of it either lol :)

Take care everyone.
Angela

bluesbaby5050: A rainbow is light refracted !

This is what makes rainbows.The light spectrum is bent. The water/rain magnifies in the sun- AND THEN COLORS SHINE IN THE SKY. BB5050.

truthquest279: I just love the colours

I always loved the colours. My friend Bill tried to explain about the light spectrum too. For me the rainbow means HOPE. Plants need Rain to grow and the Sun to ripen :)
Angela

bluesbaby5050: This is also true---

But,all the color rays have their own meanings. BB5050.

truthquest279: Yes they do ... our moods and colors

Red is a fighting color but I love it. Blue, for me is peace. Pink is spunky lol and I've been told it's my color when I was younger. Yellow is warm and friendly for me. Colors are part of our comfort zone :)
Angela

bluesbaby5050: To Angela----

Pink,is for love,and orange,is for happy,and green is for good health lavenda,relieves stress. And a host of others. BB5050.

Fal: To be quite honest, if you

To be quite honest, if you read into numbers, they can mean anything, not just what YOU are saying they mean. I am not saying you are wrong, but I will not say that your information is correct. Sometimes reading into things, and trying to find hidden meanings isn't where the answer lies.

Tarheel: Like anything else, you can make numbers SAY what u want...

...them to say.

Numbers twisting is ridiculous.Count the number of letters in my post, subtract by the number of lettes in my post, divide by the number of letters in my post, and you have the same number of letters that were there BEFORE I started ! ZERO.!

What does all that mean? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING , which EQUALS ZERO !

wmarkley: i agree

if i understood the numbers thing i would have won the lottery years ago, you are right Tarheel, numbers can be juggled to mean anything. i think that it is neat, how it is done, but i dont put much faith in it.

truthquest279: WHAT IF? WHAT THEN?

I don't say I'm right. Time will tell if I am. But I have faith and believe I am right. Take the Gregorian Calendar, for example...the Mayan Calendar, the Jewish Calendar and the different religions and festivals that are celebrated world-wide on the beliefs in those very numbers with which they were created. They are based on the numbers 1-9 and zero.

Geometry, Arithmetic, Alphabets, Symbols, Rituals...belief systems centuries old in the power of hidden knowledge which is now coming into the light.

I was heavily involved in child protection and family support in the 1990s, and our non-profit registered association applied for, and was granted Charitable Endorsement. This was revoked after 18 months of having to justify every dot on every "i" and every cross on every "t". I had my home broken into and documents planted, mail torn open, money stolen...and in 1993 I went instantly blind in my left eye with a haemorrhage behind the retina. I'm not complacently sitting in a luxurious home, I'm in a government owned cottage on an aged pension, yet I believe in what I am seeing in the numbers to the point where I have a .org website and am putting MY TRUTH on it.

Your truth is important to you too. Control of Truth starts with "I" - with each and every one of us. But what if Christ's prophecies are correct, and no-one tries to turn the rusty key in the lock to open up the barred window to let the light in? What then?
Angela

bluesbaby5050: WE ARE THE ONES OF THE TRUTH,AND THE CONTROL----

OF THE REAL TRUTHS HERE ON THS SITE! IT IS PLAIN TO SEE,AND FIGURE OUT! WE WILL HAVE THE TRUTH IN DEC.2012! A WALL OF WHITE LIGHT IS THERE,AND NOTHING PASSED THIS TO SEE FROM MANY POINTS OF TIME LINES,,ALL LINES POINT TO DEC.2012! WE SHALL SEE WHAT IS BEHIND THIS WALL OF WHITE LIGHT! THOSE OF US THAT WILL GO TO THE HIGHER DIMENTIONS!THE NUMBERS ADD UP! RE-READ THE THREADS ON THIS! ANGELA IS HERE NOW FOR A GOOD REASON PEOPLE! I SEE THIS,AND SO WILL SHE WHEN SHE COMES BACK ON HERE! SHE IS ON THE EDGE! A CUSP OF KNOWLEDGE HERE! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: WE HAVE THE KEY!

WE WILL OPEN THIS PUZZLE (the rusty barred window) HERE! THIS IS WHY YOU ARRIVED HERE! I SEE THIS. AND SO DO YOU Angela! The window is the window to life itself! The time frame-window Framed to the window of life. BB5050.

truthquest279: Humanity has the key

Humanity has the key to unlock this terrible future planned for humanity. You do understand BB
Angela

wmarkley: Truthquest

Hello and welcome to Truth control, I am sorry to know about what happened, Yes the non profit venture that you took was a noble one, God bless you for your effort, we need more loving souls willing to undertake such a task, As for numbers, i am good with math, but i dont understand numerology, i have done some reading on the subject, maybe there is something to it, but i dont know. Never give up your faith, it is uncanny how things are working out today, i am familliar with Revelations, and the prophesy it speaks of, but i refuse to accept that much of humanity has to perish, our destiny rests in our own hands, through love and peace, we can defeat satan, and his minion. and we will. there is a massive awakening happening now, have faith in God, and have faith in humanity. you will learn much here, and we look forward to sharing your knowledge too.

truthquest279: My Experience

I was helping Western Australian families who were fighting the introduction of the Child Protection Services Register because it had been set up by a known paedophile with a history of abuse complaints on his record spanning decades. I was married to a British police officer in 1965 and I used to help him with the massive amounts of legal alterations, often a comma instead of a fullstop and a few words added, simple things, but found to be necessary, and I used to put these amendments into his record books of alterations which he was required to keep. In 2001 I witnessed massive amounts of legislation being passed in Western Australia using the same kind of means, and I became concerned because Commonwealth Legislation was being amended in Western Australia. In 2002 I rang a barrister I knew in Canberra with whom I'd spoken about the WA problem, and asked him:
1) Is Australia the Law Reform Mecca for lodgment of global consensus?
He answered Yes.
2) Do we have a global Theocracy in place?
He answered Yes.
Then he asked me "Angela, have you calculated the date yet?"

I hadn't a clue what he was talking about until 28 August 2002 when all my internet files turned to "0" and I started calculating the date which has the outcome of 666.

I'm not just calculating numbers on blind faith...I rang a friend of mine who had studied this in America for 15 years and she asked me "How did you know what to do?" I answered "I was born with the knowledge."

We are living in amazing times of self knowledge and awakening. I may be older than all of you here, but I'm still learning like a babe :)
Angela

juanventura: Numbers

You're right Angela. Even terrorist on past and present day is using numbers to hide their message to their followers and avoid detection.

bluesbaby5050: YOU ARE WRONG---Angela

I am right NEXT to YOU also Angela.7yrs. in age relationship. BB5050.

wmarkley: good

Good for you Angela, keep working those numbers, who knows, maybe something will reveal itself, dont ever give up, sometimes thinking outside the box is where the answers are. and im with you on the self knowledge thing, im just a babe there.

Son of Leod: Angela I have a fascination

Angela I have a fascination with numbers myself, and I would love to take a look at your site. Tarheel let me assist. In numerology numbers were given meaning like 2 represents duality and intellect, etc. there were two different systems for assigning numbers and letters meanings. Pythagorean method group the whole alphabet from 1-9. A-1,B-2,C-3, etc. after 9 you went back to 1 and started over. This could be used to find the value of your name. There was the Babylonian method using grouping 1-8. The Babylonians did not use the number 9 because they considered it sacred. You can find value in your name, these things mean nothing to people who care not or believe not in them. Birth dates are an entirely different story. Everything reduces except for numbers like 11, 22, 33, etc. they just simplify back into a weaker form of themselves. Take mine for example: May 30 1992. Birth years can mean a lot. My father is a 55, ie 1955. I became an 11 for this reason. Add the last two numbers of my birth year '92. 9 +2 = 11
This is not even where it ends for me. My drivers license number was 11-99-666-47 all of these numbers are mirrors, even the 47, for 4 + 7 = 11. Is this any accident? I think not for add my birthday to this 0+5+3+0+1+9+9+2= 29(2+9= 11) Numerology does not work when to pull numbers out of your ass, it's only when the numbers are already present that it actually counts like names, birth days, and dates, etc. even my name does this.. Ryan Patrick McCloud. Became an 11 as well even just using my initials.....number every letter in the alphabet 1-26 take the values of my initials RPM. You'll get 47, which is 11. I am a Gemini zodiac which represents duality at its best. I have mastered my own duality. I feel anger sometimes don't get me wrong, but I let go of that anger or channel it as energy to drive me like against the illuminati. Even mercury the ruling planet of Gemini orbits the sun in 88 days, being a multiple of 11. 11 has consumed and manifested itself into every part of my life.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members