Lord Enki would LOVE this find! 200g yr old city in Africa found.

by Tarheel on October 18th, 2012

A great short read about a guy who appeared on Coast to Coast with My Noory telling of his ancients find.

Title Michael Tellinger: 200,000 Year Old Cities Discovered In Africa that Confirm Zecharia Sitchin’s Writings

Excerpt In this fascinating interview with George Noory, scientist and author Michael Tellinger discusses his study of ancient ruins at the southern tip of Africa that are over 200,000 years old. Tellinger believes that the area was once inhabited by ET visitors known as (from the works of Zecharia Sitchin) the Annunaki, who came to Earth to mine gold.

Link http://consciouslifenews.com/michael-tellinger-200000-year-cities-discov...

Filed under: General

1 Comment

bluesbaby5050: Oh ya, he does know!

On Another Time Line!! Past-Present-Future EXISTS ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Remember? Mike Tellinger is the one that found it he said. Annu77 posted some video's about this already. I viewed them. They should still be on TC site. Posted a couple weeks ago. One of Enki's sons is said to be buried under that tree spoken of in the vid. He showed the tree,with other people standing around listening to him speak about it. Even TR made some remarks on it.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members