Human Devolution & Vimanas Ancient Flying Machines Of India // Michael Cremo 2013 .

by Chris on September 12th, 2013

Human Devolution & Vimanas Ancient Flying Machines Of India // Michael Cremo 2013
Controversial author and lecturer, Michael Cremo, the main guest shared his alternative to the Darwinian Theory of Evolution called Human Devolution. Based on the Vedic philosophy of ancient India, Cremo proposes that "humans of our type [have] existed" on earth for millions of years. He cites as evidence the fact that anatomically modern human skeletons have been found embedded in rock dated several hundred million years old.

Human Devolution & Vimanas Ancient Flying Machines Of India // Michael Cremo 2013 . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JjeVtNeAas

Origins & Devolution - Michael Cremo - Coast to Coast AM Classic . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO1-uGIjXyI

Filed under: Aliens / ETs & UFOs

4 Comments

Tim Lovell: interesting stuff chris

interesting stuff chris

Tarheel: Ancient Aliens did a great documentary piece on Vimanas.

It further props up what Chris is posting. It is on youtube as well if anyone cares to see it.

Sky: Michael Cremo

Michael Cremo is fantastic to listen to on utube. There are great interviews of him on CostoCost. I have listed to more than one lengthy (more than an hour) interview with him and George Nori. The only book I have read cover to cover on Michael Cremo is the one entitled Searching for the Truth with the Forbidden Archaeologist. The book was so good I had a hard time putting it down. I read it easily in one week. Several writers I highly valued view Creme as the cream of the crop so to speak and I can certainly see why. It's nice that CREMO offers a fresh perspective away from evolutionary and non-evolutionist monopoly of sorts on humdrum-like hold as it were on this vital area of our ancestral origins. Reading Cremo has a sense of majesty of God(s) about it. I get so annoyed with communist-like ideologies including facistic-like-ideologies being hosted on our psyche which is so exasperating to spirits that are non-sociopathic.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members