GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANKS, HEDGE WITH GOLD , SILVER, COMODITIES 2012 REPORT!

The U.S.A. Banks are in the process of Collapsing the American Dollar.
When the Shadow Government Collapses the American Dollar, they will Declare a Banking Closure called a " Bank Holiday".
The American Banks will all close down for possibly a Month or two.
Those who depend on these Banks for Mortages, Insurance, Bills Etc, will not be able to Withdraw anything.

So what you will have in your Pocket is what you will have. This is how they will Collapse the American Economy, the Shadow Government will Do another False Flag Attack on America yet again and then Collapse the Economy and blame this Collapse on Terrorists which is always their Apple Card.
Once the American Banks Re-open Americans will be allowed to take their Paper Money out of the Banks, but there will be a Frightening Problem.
The American Federal Reserve Note will be Worthless, so all those People who put there Money away for Retirement will have nothing because the Money will be Worthless like Zimbabwe Money, possibly 10 Cents to the Dollar.
Everything will cost horribly More.

So before this happens take all your Money out of this Pirate Banks before your Lives go down the Toilet you have a short Window Left before this Happens. Transfer your Wealth to Gold, Silver or Comodities before it's too late.
Good Luck America!.

Stew Webb: CIA Kill Teams Activated, Coming Bank Collapse, Occupy Kimball Castle! - YouTube

http://youtu.be/0doJqx-N0t0

2 Comments

HebrianDaniel: i seriously even if i take

i seriously even if i take the money of the bank its wont be worthy anymore.
and thats the problems many people are going to rob facilities of food and will try kill each other for food we going to have world catastrophe if this gonna happen
i dont know what i will do when its will happen.

bluesbaby5050: To H/D GET---

Food,water,and find a safe place to bury it it,in thick plastic containers,with tight covers! Do Not put them all together,because you need to spread it out near by,so you can get to it! Do not tell outsiders where you have it! Do not let people see you go for it either. BE SAFE! WE CARE.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members