Dolores Cannon Passed Away....19th October 2014...

by bluesbaby5050 on October 21st, 2014

Dolores Cannon Passed Away....19th October 2014...
[click on image to enlarge]
It is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. To this end she was the Dolores that we all know and love and we want you all to know that she appreciated very much the loving energy and prayers you sent her way these last few weeks. She was with all of her family and left surrounded by their's and your love. Her heart will remain connected to us all.- http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dolores+cannon+website&qpvt=dolores+... https://www.facebook.com/DoloresCannonOfficialFB

Filed under: People

3 Comments

Terra Tea: she will be missed

This is actually my second post ...as my first got lost.

Recently read her book "3 waves of volunteers " and it was great. For those who aren't aware she was a pioneer in her field. Started as a psychologist and discovered not only past lives but those from other worlds as well ! Her patients describe life as alien beings with peaceful existence as well as human 3ds with abduction experiences. It gives alot of positivity when you are worn down by the negative.

Not sure how the forum feels about her, but i thought her books were very accurate feeling, and am sad she will write no more . I appreciated she was genuine....she talks about her earlier books and that she was still learning,....but by the end she believed we have alot of reincarnated souls here...

Worth reading!

Love to you all,
T.

Terra Tea: background for Delores

Should have elaborated. ..for those who aren't familiar with her..she started as a psychologist, then delved in past life regression, then thru her patients' experiences found starseeds and what they remembered under hypnosis. What you take away from this....is that reminder that we are here with a purpose. Yes, life sucks sometimes...but we are here with a greater mission ...so its really not so bad as it seems ....when u see the bigger picture. :-)

This is a simplified version. ..but her work was as such. Simple with complex tones...

Happy reading!

Tim Lovell: oh this is sad news Dolores

oh this is sad news Dolores as you say TT was a pioneer her book Keepers of the Garden was very good I recommend it

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members

Currently Active Users 1 member