Dated Shapeshifting Reptoid Need a device to make IT visible to Humanity 773 507 5660. [email protected]

by juscila on June 10th, 2014

I wrote a 5 page declaration of war against Reptoids and how they murdered my wife and have enslaved Humanity and that ALL the wrongs of this planet and this planet's people is the workings of the REPTOIDS and their collaborators, but I don't know how to put it out there. Could use a lot of help and possible back-up!! Joe. 773507 5660. [email protected]

Filed under: Aliens / ETs & UFOs, Witnessed Reptoids

16 Comments

Quinton: Are you able to post it on

Are you able to post it on this site?

juscila: Dated a Reptoid

Don't know exactly how and I don't want to bore anyone with my views as it took many many hours and drafts to assemble. Any advice would be welcome. Joe

bluesbaby5050: This is very interesting information juscila.........

I would love to know a lot more about your story. You came to the right place though. I hope you receive the help that your asking for.

bluesbaby5050: Wow! I just read your profile even though I wasn't sure

If it was available yet, since your still a new member on TC. May I ask how, and WHY you would date a Reptoid knowing that it was one? Or did you find this out later on? And you said it was living close to your house in the woods where it's lair is located!!? Sorry for my reaction, but this is pretty wild, and I really hope that you get help getting your story posted on here, because I am very interested, and I know that others on TC would be too. Nice to have you as a member also. Correction:: I rechecked, and you have been a TC member for 2 years, and 2 months now, just wondering why you never mentioned this on here before now. I realize you work, and your busy, but I'm still just wondering.

obsrvantlouie: So....

You make a forum post that says you want to get your story out there....and then you comment how you do not want to bore anyone with your views?

This doesn't make much sense....

Assuming you penned your many many drafts and assembled this on a computer ...open the file, select/highlight all of the text and then copy it to a forum post on TRUTHCONTROL.

juscila: Dated Shapeshifting Reptoid

Thanks bb5050. It's not so much that I personally need help but I have the subject at my fingertips and she knows it so she's doing everything possible to evade me including I believe poisoning her dogs so that she no longer can run into me when she walked them. She also skipped out of town because the full moon is in a couple of days and I don't know if she is able to get fresh blood from the hospital she works at. Jo

bluesbaby5050: Knowing this about them, and their habits............

Could have endangered you. As you already stated, that they killed your wife! That's terrible. Maybe she killed her dogs for this flesh, and blood, and they will use animal blood if no human blood is available, such as cattle. Plus her dogs would have alerted her to your presence, and so I don't know why she would of poisoned them.

Thanks bb5050. It's not so much that I personally need help but I have the subject at my fingertips and she knows it so she's doing everything possible to evade me including I believe poisoning her dogs so that she no longer can run into me when she walked them. She also skipped out of town because the full moon is in a couple of days and I don't know if she is able to get fresh blood from the hospital she works at. Jo

bluesbaby5050: There are other hosptials around......

And if I may ask you, what has the full moon got to do with anything? Is there a ceremony that is advancing in conjunction with the full moon she, and her kind would attend? Sorry for all my questions. If you feel uncomfortable speaking openly in this forum, if you prefer, message me in the inbox if you would like. It's also easy to use. Your choice, and thanks for your story so far.

Crackdown: Share your story

Upload your document here: http://www.datafilehost.com/
then, share to us a download link.

it is abuse-resistant file hosting - contains a lot of pirated stuff and their replies to shutdown requests are slow - so, even if someone would want your file to be deleted, we will be able to download it before takedown

after you share the file, we could review it and turn it into article at TruthControl

juscila: Reptoids. Amongst. Us

Hi Crackdown. I've tried several times about a year or so ago and somewhere deep into my report it would vanish time and time again. Well, as of June 11 th 2014 new reports of my personal experiences with a Reptoid that lives around the corner from me. Before meeting IT/ HER I worked at IIT in Chicago where I witnessed first hand BEINGS/ PEOPLE I did work for at their offices or apartments and got to know them quite well over the course of years. From 2007 through 2012 I personally saw their face,ears,jawline,eyes dramatically change which is called Shapeshifting. Part of that Shapeshifting is the direct result of my internal thoughts of how peculiar they looked and in response they would adjust that feature to look more human and BLEND IN and not to draw attention. During that time I was researching the Reptoid phenomena often into the wee hours of the morning,taking people's reported experiences and trying to be objective and considerate especially when you learn that some of these people have died in mysterious circumstances while trying to WARN HUMANITY of how our world has for thousands of years been controlled by these EVIL SATANIC REPTOIDS AND THEIR COLLABORATORS. As I related this information to co-workers , friends and family I would receive reports of their encounters and it all made sense. As I tried to dig further into the field of ETS I noticed I was having interference with emails and messaging so I think as I have mentioned, these evil Reptoids have infiltrated all aspects of humanity and can monitor communication and make their nefarious plans accordingly to thwart any attempts to make their presence known and visible. There is a lot more that I've shared with federally connected people and at first I was disappointed in what I perceived as disengagement but we humans can work covertly also. Hopefully I'll be able to do some good for humanity before my life ends but when my life ends ill happily be with my wife in God's heaven.

Crackdown: Reptilian video, security of communications, and religion

Could you identify, how reptilians looked like? Similar to this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fitlz3V9jrk
If not similar, please send a link to picture which you find to be credible

About the security of communications:

1) if you are currently using Windows, switch to reliable Linux operating system.
Research if it could be trusted: e.g. Canonical - company behind Ubuntu (the most popular Linux distribution) - collaborates with NSA.

Examples of "reliable Linux operating system" :
http://trisquel.info/ - 100% open source operating system without closed-source binary blobs (proprietary device drivers which could contain bad stuff)
https://tails.boum.org/ - "Live-USB" system, was endorsed and used by Snowden

2) Tor Browser for anonymous browsing - https://www.torproject.org/
3) Disk encryption software for Linux - https://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/

About religion - it is an invention of reptilians as well. In the worst case (if you die) don't go to the light tunnel after death - it will lead you to electroplasmic cage, and it could be very hard to break from it

Crackdown: any updates?

any updates?

Hi Crackdown. I've tried several times about a year or so ago and somewhere deep into my report it would vanish time and time again. Well, as of June 11 th 2014 new reports of my personal experiences with a Reptoid that lives around the corner from me. Before meeting IT/ HER I worked at IIT in Chicago where I witnessed first hand BEINGS/ PEOPLE I did work for at their offices or apartments and got to know them quite well over the course of years. From 2007 through 2012 I personally saw their face,ears,jawline,eyes dramatically change which is called Shapeshifting. Part of that Shapeshifting is the direct result of my internal thoughts of how peculiar they looked and in response they would adjust that feature to look more human and BLEND IN and not to draw attention. During that time I was researching the Reptoid phenomena often into the wee hours of the morning,taking people's reported experiences and trying to be objective and considerate especially when you learn that some of these people have died in mysterious circumstances while trying to WARN HUMANITY of how our world has for thousands of years been controlled by these EVIL SATANIC REPTOIDS AND THEIR COLLABORATORS. As I related this information to co-workers , friends and family I would receive reports of their encounters and it all made sense. As I tried to dig further into the field of ETS I noticed I was having interference with emails and messaging so I think as I have mentioned, these evil Reptoids have infiltrated all aspects of humanity and can monitor communication and make their nefarious plans accordingly to thwart any attempts to make their presence known and visible. There is a lot more that I've shared with federally connected people and at first I was disappointed in what I perceived as disengagement but we humans can work covertly also. Hopefully I'll be able to do some good for humanity before my life ends but when my life ends ill happily be with my wife in God's heaven.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members