CERN RE-Opens Large Hadron Collider March 2015. Attempt To Re-Create 'Big Bang'?

by bluesbaby5050 on February 10th, 2015

CERN RE-Opens Large Hadron Collider March 2015. Attempt To Re-Create 'Big Bang'? I really wish I understood more about what this means... When we consider what type of energy is running this System, it seems hard to believe the 'party line', that this is for "research". Let's just hope that whatever nefarious agenda there may be, it doesn't work. It is "time" for a restoration of balance! [my opinion]
In March, CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will awake once more with nearly double the energy it had two years ago. When it does, scientists hope to achieve 13 TeV (teraelectron volts), which according to The Economic Times, is “an energy never achieved by any accelerator in the past.”

With the reopening of CERN's 'large hadron collider' in March of 2015, two leading and well respected scientists, theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking and Astrophysicist Neil de Grasse Tyson, have recently issued independent warnings that, when looked at through the eyes of the supernatural war taking place right now upon our planet Earth between the forces of good and evil, send us a clear message: "This is it!". The reopening of CERN will bring together scientists playing with unknown forces, attempting to re-create the 'big bang', as shared in the 1st video below, the moment of the creation of the universe.

Dr. Stephen Hawking recently warned that the reactivation in March of CERN's large hadron collider could pose grave dangers to our planet...the ultimate reality check we are warned. Hawking has come straight out and said the 'God particle' found by CERN "could destroy the universe" leaving time and space collapsed as shared in the 2nd video. Is CERN the most dangerous thing in the cosmos that could lead to the ultimate destruction of the Earth and the entire universe? Recent developments prove to us the scientific community is no longer able to explain 'reality' without looking at the 'supernatural'. Will we soon learn CERN is really the 'ultimate stargate' and one of the gate-keepers most closely guarded secrets? Will this be the way man attempts to break the ultimate 'God barrier', an attempt to encounter demi-God's in an all-out rush towards the destruction of all creation? We understand they won't be releasing the secrets until they're prepared to release them.

http://allnewspipeline.com/CERN_Recreate_Big_Bang.php MORE HERE: http://thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com/2011/04/mystery-symbols-of-a... More Here: http://hallicino.hubpages.com/hub/Large-Hadron-Collider-Why-Do-CERN-Empl... MORE HERE: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/09/08/stephen-hawking-god-particle-c...

Filed under: Researchers

17 Comments

Tarheel: I have mixed emotions on LHC

Sometimes I think Nature wasn't meant to be toyed with.
Sometimes I strike it up to ingenuity and say, "Onward !".
I dunno, but IF it was meant to be discovered, why are they having so much trouble keeping it up & running?

bluesbaby5050: I believe that the creation of the Cern Hadron Collidor .......

Would not have been possible WITHOUT the Malovent /ET'S intervention with it's creation. I do not believe that our scientists are that intelligent that they could [ without outside help] build this stargate. And IT FAILED, because our GOOD ET FAMILIES HAD STOPPED THE ACTIVITY BEFORE IT COULD HAVE DONE ANY DAMAGE TO THIS GALAXY, our UNIVERSE. After all.... we also share this galaxy/universe with them, and they have a say in this too. So I do think that we got their vote when they prevented any further action to the dismay of the scientists involved. STEPHEN HAWKINS HAD ALREADY WARNED THEM NOT TO MESS AROUND WITH WHAT THEY CAN NOT CONTROL... OR ELSE! Remember what happened to Atlantis?

Archangel Anakin: Awernes

Maybe somethings coming on way and global defenses "if we have it " ;)
Need some exotic supply on other worlds... so what that deploy, invest, or supply we should or not get to counter other comet like darting force...and 2 more versions of 23 these BC
We have a lot of time to do what ever we do ;)
Keep relax. And do right with spirit and wisdom to achive a beter worlds for all common and "uncommon" for all of us. Lies is a no place for every one. Thay just not believe in "un nautrale fantasy" thay never see or feal. Or skills like to no hard for rebuild somethings and start over passing hell or just no open third serendipity eye. I know we are not alone in these world ;) And if that a bad we should react and counter.
Or if some transcendence in mind from that nebula ok i dreamed about it.
There not only two polarity not only positive and negative. But daa'th can help to see

Tarheel: Seeing this post reminded me of this...

Any time I see LHC references, I think back to this piece thru Steve Curtin I read a while back.
It's lengthy but intriguing. http://consciousresonance.net/?p=1976

obsrvantlouie: Hawking and Tyson

Are mouthpieces for the establishment....hawkings warning is meant to frighten people while also setting the stage for possible false flag.

bluesbaby5050: Project Bluebeam?

You mean 'Project Blue Beam'

obsrvantlouie: Possibly

The validity of blue beam is suspect.....itself could have been a psyop since it originated with alphabet syndicate. If "Hawking" is so respected, why wouldn't the scientific community investigate or heed his warning? He's been hobnobbing with elites...check out the rense video below: the hawking discussion starts at 4:30 but the entire video is worthwhile observation. Jay Weidner is one of the more astute researchers and philosophers of our time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5Q-jSasA

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/how-to-fake-alien-invasion.html

UN.i1-PHI: The last avatar

gotta see his movie when it's done
http://thelastavatarmovie.com/trailer/
directed by Jay Weidner

obsrvantlouie: Jay Weidner

I own a couple of his documentaries.....his first two movies on Stanley Kubrick.....the first deals with the moon landings and secret message's hidden in 'The Shinning' and the second is about Space Odyssey - both are very compelling.

Definitely need to check out his new movie.

Good to hear from you Uni!

pasqualie: Simon Parkes talks about this in his latest youtube videos

His take on it is they have till 2016 to open the stargates or portals to bring in reinforcements and supplies. After that the earths energy will be too high and all portals will be permanently callapsed. He doesnt mention any appocalpyse or imploding of the universe. Its last chance to bring in reinforcements or get out he said. After 2016 they will be trapped here and cut off. Originally they were to build a super linear collider in Japan, but because of time they decided to just upgrade the Cern collider. its interesting in the latest interview one man calls in and asks simon about the magnetic compressors and simon says he never mentioned that. How do you know about it and he doesnt answer the mans question.

Either way its not something in your control so to worry about it does you no good. Go inwards and continue to release and raise your consciousness. In previous interviews simon mentions those who are awakened but not beyond a certain point will actually feel and be affected by the energy waves. So you have to raise your consciousness and vibration beyond the range where you will be affected. It wont kill you, you just be sick for a few days to a week, like in 2012 simon says. Simon also says this time around it will be shut down again. So dont worry about it. As well there is nothing you can do about it, and you dont play any role in it. So work on yourself. What ever is going to happen is going to happen.

He mentions ukraine and russia as well. Simon says the nordics have allied with russia and given them technology and weapons that have the same destructive force as the americans and europeans. So its a stalemate or mutually assured destruction if they start using em. There are various factions in the nordics so to what intention or which faction aids the russians is in question. Nordics were also allied with Hitler and the Nazi's, and its where the mind control and genetic experiments began to create the master race of blue eyed blonds who could be easily controlled, as well as exterminating the other races and people who were handicapped, mentally handicapped, gays, and transgendered people.

pasqualie: Simon says

If they open the portal, they can either leave, or bring in reinforcements. More likely they bring in reinforcements. The result of this simon says is those in power stay in power for longer than they would if they cannot bring in reinforcements but it doesnt change the outcome. He says it wont be allowed to work, so i wouldnt stress on it.

As well he says after 2016 after the portals are permanently callapsed and no reinforcements come, its not going to be a party. Systems callapse, and humans have an opportunity to control the direction of their future or not he says. In the window where systems callapse and there is chaos, new people will come to power, and they will direct humanity either upwards or on the same path. He says humans must choose after given all the truth, and they will be allowed to go down what path they choose, based on who comes to power after.

He mentions talk of bringing down the system and economies this year in the summer, around june july, huge stock market and financial crash. Whether it happens or not i dont know, but simon says he does not agree with it because there will be enormous suffering if it happens. It seemed like he was telling people about it, but he had no influence on the severity or manner in which it will happen.

bluesbaby5050: So it's up to the people to.......

To become prepared with supplies- water, and water filter for more, and food, and medical kit, and warmer clothes for the change of the seasons etc. Think positive even though it could be a bumpy ride for us. Stay close and get to know your neighbors if you have any in case you,or they should need help with anything, because when it's your turn they should help you if you need strength in numbers to protect yourself, and your family, and your communities. Keeping your self shut off from everyone is not the way to handle this. You may become a prime target for any crime. You can not hold off crowds by yourself in any emergency. Hording is not wise either for many reasons. Sharing around a campfire is a comfort in many ways. There is strength in numbers. Decent people are out there too.

pasqualie: if you connect with your higher self

it will tell you where you need to be. my thoughts is what will happen will happen. at the end of the day fear of a future that has not happened or may not happen will not serve you.

even fearing death doesnt serve you, everyone has their time and moment and it happens when it is suppose to. thats why you have to release those attachments. because if if you happen to die, you know not to go into the light.

the issues is if you have fears, because those fears will be used to draw you in. if you fear death or reptilians they may appear, and if you have intentions or habits of violence and trauma inside you, you will manifest those fears and one will be come 10 and a thousand and a million things you fear.

pasqualie: If shit does hit the fan

there are many like tamra oviat that are telling people they need to disconnect from the collective or human consciousness. because if you dont and shit does hit the fan, you will be going on the ride down the slope along with human consciousness. because human consciousness as a whole on a planetary level is plugged into the negative low energy vibrations and all the fears and negative programming of abandoment, victimization, guilt, fear as well as many others. And you cant raise anyone elses consciousness individually for them, they can only do it by themselves, and it takes time and genuine effort without conditions. Condition free meaning i will do it however long it takes, and for just the reason of being free, and not because of any attachments or fears or wants of control, approval, or being safe.

bluesbaby5050: CERN: Supercolliders, Subliminals, & Stargates: Illuminati's....

CERN: Supercolliders, Subliminals, & Stargates: Illuminati's Plan for Satan's Arrival. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huO8yLcC6hU =============================================================================== MORE HERE: CERN, THE YEAR OF ILLUMINATION, PART 1 and PART 2 videos. Published on Feb 6, 2015.
Part 1 - CERN IS ABOUT TO GET DANGEROUS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKiJ-IiNTI
Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRYrSVzjKq4 MORE HERE - http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com ============================================================================== MORE HERE: The CERN-2015 Test and the NWO Time Manipulation of 12-21-14. Published on Jan 5, 2015.

This video report discusses the recent 12-21 and 12-24 noted and coded key dates and introduces a discussion regarding a suspected time line manipulation, that began on 12-21-14 and runs through 03-20-16.

This entire manipulated time period, will be assessed by the supercomputer, as to events that take place in the future, and in doing so, it will begin implementing changes to our current timeline, based on what it has learned all the way out to the future date of 03-20-16, starting on 03-20-15, when the time manipulation begun on 03-20-15, will allow the NWO and their supercomputer to advance Planet Earth and its inhabitants, past the incoming space object and planetary disaster, some think is Nibiru, Planet X, or a Dark Star.

By manipulating time, the NWO will use the space disaster to advance their agenda, by implementing national emergency measures, martial law, long before such a large space object passes between the Sun and Planet Earth. It is this space object safe passing, that the time manipulation seeks to achieve, so that the NWO can use the emergency, to invoke all the social measures needed to control society, in the run up to the close pass by of the space object.

On 03-20-15, it my suspicion that the NWO supercomputer and CERN, will begin a series of social manipulation of time and events, that are needed for their future NWO agenda to succeed.

By using the space object to justify govt measures and draconian measures and actions on the world populations, it allows the govt and NWO types to use the disaster to advance their goals all the while a large space object passes around our Sun, that has the capacity to create asteroid impacts, ELE events, tsunami's, volcanic eruptions and weather anomalies, that will most likely occur during its passing and thus impacting all humans on earth during its passing.

By Manipulating time in such a way, the supercomputer will peer to the future date of 03-20-16, when at such time, it is suspected that the space object will have passed on into space. This is when the NWO knowing of the safe passing details in advance, that will use the knowledge to their advantage, beginning on 03-20-15, while deceiving the masses that what is here is our final moment, when in secret, they know how it turns out and in knowing how it turns out, they will manipulate events to assure their future success, that from all appearances, leads us to March 20, 2016, when the supercomputer, has marked their future move, into time, beyond the space disaster, and into a new age, under the control of the planet and its inhabitants, that they will call, their one world govt and or New World Order. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwIu2XKRSM

Music: In the Shadows, by Ethan Meixsell, Courtesy of You Tube Audio Library.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material. The use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.

I am making such material available in an effort to educate and advance understanding of the content contained in the film selection & musical accompaniment. This constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. The material in this video is distributed without profit and is for informational, research, and educational purposes only.

For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/...

bluesbaby5050: I would just like to add my personal notes here.......

As some of you already are aware of the 'time lines' not being locked as of yet, is important, and the important years are 2015 to 2017. By 2016 SOMEWHERE TO 2017 they will lock people into different TIME LINE with the use of CERN....This is because of YOUR MIND SET DURING THIS TIME FRAME, AND BEFORE. This is important WHY? I have stressed more then a few times, [ as well as other people too] that it's very important not to live your life in fear, and the reasons why. It is important to live your life from your HEART, AND NOT FROM YOUR MIND. This is because, negative thinking, and fear thoughts is energy, and TPTB NEED THIS TOO. What you think will manifest in your life, and you will attract it to you, and this will " LOCK YOU IN A CERTAIN TIME LINE OF YOUR MINDSET!" We all will experience hardships that are already in the works, as supplies are not getting to their destinations on the west coast, and is being seen in the stores in parts of the US right now, and our weather is being manipulated with HARRP on both coastlines, and in other couuntries too. Many polictics are at play with crude oil, and soaring food prices, and the lack. We all are very aware of these factors, but we must not allow these events to get in our way of the bigger picture. These are NOT SCARE FACTORS AT ALL, THIS NOW VISIBLE IN OUR PRESENT REALITY. If you watched the link above this man explains just how this is all figured out with the Crop Circle shown, and the Georgia Guidestones, and the timelines presented, and how CERN is being used to manifest our realities. It is easy to follow, and it is a MUST watch for everyone concerned [ which is all of humanity]. It's intersting to know that our timeline will go back to DEC. 21,2014, as IS shown in this video. [My oldest cat died on January 6th of 2015, and if this is correct she JUST MIGHT COME BACK!] This is a BIG MAYBE!! I doubt it, as I know that I will not become LOCKED IN A NEGATIVE TIMELINE TO EXPERIENCE THE NWO, AND THE DEMONIC WARS THAT WILL BE UNLEASHED ON HUMANITY TO HELP TO DEPOPULATE THE MASSES DOWN TO A NUMBERED LEVEL AS THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES EXPLAINED, and PREDICTED TO HAPPEN. This is because I choose to think, feel, love, and live from my heart. This is so important to ride this out without having to experience the worst outcome=timeline when it becomes locked. So please watch the video provided in the links I provided for all of you. Peace be with you ALL. BB5050.

obsrvantlouie: Cern and shiva

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1JW_V6jOE

Many more videos examining the occult ties cern has. The statue of shiva placed directly outside of the building. The people in this symmetry video perform same dance as shiva in "I, pet goat 2".

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members