BIZARRE!!! "BLACK SMOKE PORTALS" OPENING IN SKIES ALL OVER THE WORLD (2015)

BIZARRE!!! "BLACK SMOKE PORTALS" OPENING IN SKIES ALL OVER THE WORLD (2015)
April 7, 2015. They lied to the world! Cern was activated on cue. This is a very eye-opening video that sheds light into a situation that is developing into something that is beyond the scope of our comprehension. If it is successful, we are going to be facing very, very challenging times ahead.

For those that are interested, please take the time to view both videos. But, if you don't have time for both, please watch the first one that is about 40 minutes in length. I think once you understand what is transpiring, you'll see what the sinister forces plan for those of us on the planet.

And for those of us who don't think there are sinister forces, it may be time to open your eyes and take an honest assessment of world affairs. Things are not exactly honky-dory. Although we try to remain positive and in a loving space, it may be helping us individually but not changing the adverse conditions in the outer world. - "BLACK SMOKE PORTALS" OPENING IN SKIES ALL OVER THE WORLD (2015)- https://youtu.be/kWM0twSuBQY More here - Mysterious UFO Black Ring in the Sky over England - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLnuVlDc2k

If you found this useful, please share with others. More here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npi1oI07r0s

More here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlQJpCOjU38&feature=player_embedded#t=0

More here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRzq7AO4tNI&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Please take the time to view the first video BEFORE you make your comments, because you will understand what this information is all about. Then You decide.

Filed under: Mysteries

11 Comments

pasqualie: Well it really depends on your goal

If your goal is to pick sides and play the polarity game then yes you probably have reason to be concerned.

For those that have the goal of leaving the game and the matrix, well you dont identfy yourself in body consciousness because you know you are immortal, so you really dont have anything to be worried about in the physical 3d matrix.

You only gotta be worried if you plan on having your memory erased and if you plan on being recycled back to keep playing the game for the next billion or trillion years. But then again if you plan on coming back and being recycled, you kind of like it or enjoy the polarity game.

pasqualie: you have to realize at some point

sequential incarnates are not your friends if you choose to be on the simultaneous path to get out of the game and matrix. they are here to derail you because it goes against their agenda to piggy back off humans, so they dont want human to go on the simultaneous path to leave the game. they want humans to stay stuck in the game to help them get out of the game.

if you want to do that it is your choice, but you have also know you have a choice to leave, and the sequentials are here to derail that on both sides of polarity.

bluesbaby5050: Sequential Incarnations VS Simultaneous Incarnations

Sequential Incarnations VS Simultaneous Incarnations. First, I should explain the difference between simultaneous incarnations and sequential incarnations.

Simultaneous incarnation = your soul will incarnate in a myriad of different ways throughout the space-time continuum all at once, you will live your lives concurrently, each life effecting the other, accumulating and dissipating karma and learning how to escape the 3D realm at a relatively fast pace. the reason simultaneous incarnation leads to quicker enlightenment is because it is much harder, as instead of dying and then picking up where you left off at rebirth, you pretty much start brand new in every life. You don't remember any past lives because there are no past lives, every life is your first and also your last - past lives are actually lived simultaneously, as are future lives. Our society creates a simultaneous planet by brainwashing young children into forgetting about their abilities and declaring them "childish" or "imagination" - abilities are suppressed at an extremely young age, if not starting at preschool then definitely at kindergarten.

Sequential incarnations are much easier to explain. On most alien worlds (according to information available via various books, channeling, abduction experiences, meditations, and also on TRUTH CONTROL, and it's been explained repeatedly etc.) the races are pretty confined and only reproduce within their own boundaries. This causes souls to just reincarnate sequentially instead of simultaneously, and they remember each of their past lives. This is an evolutionary beneficial thing early on, because it prevents young souls from destroying themselves... If simultaneous planets are like college, sequential planets are like high school. Young races begin incarnating sequentially since they do not interbreed.

If you want to get technical, even sequential incarnations are simultaneous with every other thing that happens to your soul, including it's period on a "sequential" planet, as time-space does not exist as anything but a complete expression which we are zooming in and out of. BUT I refer to it, and others do as well, as sequential, because each life is remembered, and thus the soul has a sequential evolution.

I don't feel like going on, all of this information can be easily researched and since I'm not God I'm probably wrong about a lot of that, but it's how I feel anyway. Most of this information comes from the Monroe Institute which experiments with astral projection and lucid dreaming (always a great way to acquire information outside of your natural reach), and Valdamar Valerian's "Matrix" series.

So, that being explained...

For the longest time, I have had the idea that there is something about the blood that allows your soul to "latch" onto it and become the identity we incarnate as. It's almost as though the DNA in certain blood acts as like a receptor antenna, or a satellite dish if you will, and the signal is sent into the DNA which is the official spiritual contract we take on before being born on this planet. Think about it, blood is like a contract. It has all of the traits you will take on in this life genetically embedded - these are like contract clauses. There are certain behaviors which are inherent, certain predispositions... who knows what. We only know what 3% of human DNA is for anyway. The other 97% holds the key to our dormant potential. Who knows what kind of information is being transmitted that we can't even conceive of right now?

Anyway, I'm getting a little off track. Why is it that genetics are so important to the world elite? Could it be that they are preparing superior bodies to host their souls? I have heard that world leaders sequentially incarnate - this would make sense since if they didn't learn the appropriate lesson the first time in that setting, they would probably just repeat the experience until they got it right. Too bad they are purposely getting it wrong every time. It would also make sense if they share certain spiritual knowledge about how to see through the veil of unconsciousness. The inbreeding has a number of benefits, and I'm sure that the occasional deformed child is simply killed or sacrificed (why do we see no deformed royal family members if they are all inbred?). Inbreeding for one will guarantee specific traits get passed down through a family line. When a spirit is choosing the parents it will incarnate through (or perhaps they are chosen for it), it may forget the truth of the heavenly reality upon birth and can easily be brainwashed over and over again by royal family members to use the genetic abilities that have been gained via pedigree for negative behavior or manipulation.

Let me cut to the point. I believe that the world elite know that spirits incarnate via their own trace DNA - meaning, you can only incarnate with one of your own descendants. This is the reason that races sequentially incarnate on other worlds - there is ONLY inbreeding when you are all literally the exact same race. But here on planet earth, there are multiple different races, and the cross-breeding is precisely what allows for simultaneous incarnation! Cross-breeding gives our spirits access to complete other segments of the population - if 2000 years ago one of your ancestors/previous incarnations mated with a Chinese woman and produced a child, then 2000 years later - now - your spirit would have access to hundreds of thousands of different incarnations to experience! I believe this is the only explanation for why simultaneous incarnations can only occur on planets like earth. It is because our planet contains multiple different races who are mixing genetics, and since the genetics are mixing, it is allowing our souls a much greater freedom to experience than is possible when you are bound to one group of people. You would naturally be bound to one group of people if the DNA receptor specific to your incarnational ability exists only within that group.

The inbreeding between royal families GUARANTEES that the same people will be born into the same control system over and over again. That means the secrets will not get out, that behaviors will be easier to maintain, and that brainwashing will be much simpler. Afterall, when you can only be born into a royal family for thousands of years you don't get much experience. It explains why they are so fucking insensitive and numb to the suffering they cause - they don't EVER have to experience the suffering. This is why they believe they are above us - their spiritual gene pool has not been tainted by ours until the last few hundred years.

Just throwing this out there, I think it makes a lot of sense.

Coincidentally, I heard a few months ago a speaker on Coast to Coast saying that by this time, most people on earth would have the blood of Christ flowing through them if Christ ever had any children (which he most likely did, with Mary Magdalene). Indigo children? The return of the Christ consciousness as a collective? These ideas fit perfectly together with my theory. There's No Need to keep explaining this topic to this forum, over, and over again to the members, and readers of Truth Control Pasq. You do this on just about every post that I MAKE. TRY SOME ONE ELSE FOR A CHANGE. - More here - http://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/sequential-incarnations-vs-simultan...

Sp3ctre21: Ex Machina: Follow the river

Ex Machina: Follow the river

bluesbaby5050: Sequential Incarnations VS Simultaneous Incarnations

Sequential Incarnations VS Simultaneous Incarnations. First, I should explain the difference between simultaneous incarnations and sequential incarnations.

Simultaneous incarnation = your soul will incarnate in a myriad of different ways throughout the space-time continuum all at once, you will live your lives concurrently, each life effecting the other, accumulating and dissipating karma and learning how to escape the 3D realm at a relatively fast pace. the reason simultaneous incarnation leads to quicker enlightenment is because it is much harder, as instead of dying and then picking up where you left off at rebirth, you pretty much start brand new in every life. You don't remember any past lives because there are no past lives, every life is your first and also your last - past lives are actually lived simultaneously, as are future lives. Our society creates a simultaneous planet by brainwashing young children into forgetting about their abilities and declaring them "childish" or "imagination" - abilities are suppressed at an extremely young age, if not starting at preschool then definitely at kindergarten.

Sequential incarnations are much easier to explain. On most alien worlds (according to information available via various books, channeling, abduction experiences, meditations, and also on TRUTH CONTROL, and it's been explained repeatedly etc.) the races are pretty confined and only reproduce within their own boundaries. This causes souls to just reincarnate sequentially instead of simultaneously, and they remember each of their past lives. This is an evolutionary beneficial thing early on, because it prevents young souls from destroying themselves... If simultaneous planets are like college, sequential planets are like high school. Young races begin incarnating sequentially since they do not interbreed.

If you want to get technical, even sequential incarnations are simultaneous with every other thing that happens to your soul, including it's period on a "sequential" planet, as time-space does not exist as anything but a complete expression which we are zooming in and out of. BUT I refer to it, and others do as well, as sequential, because each life is remembered, and thus the soul has a sequential evolution.

I don't feel like going on, all of this information can be easily researched and since I'm not God I'm probably wrong about a lot of that, but it's how I feel anyway. Most of this information comes from the Monroe Institute which experiments with astral projection and lucid dreaming (always a great way to acquire information outside of your natural reach), and Valdamar Valerian's "Matrix" series.

So, that being explained...

For the longest time, I have had the idea that there is something about the blood that allows your soul to "latch" onto it and become the identity we incarnate as. It's almost as though the DNA in certain blood acts as like a receptor antenna, or a satellite dish if you will, and the signal is sent into the DNA which is the official spiritual contract we take on before being born on this planet. Think about it, blood is like a contract. It has all of the traits you will take on in this life genetically embedded - these are like contract clauses. There are certain behaviors which are inherent, certain predispositions... who knows what. We only know what 3% of human DNA is for anyway. The other 97% holds the key to our dormant potential. Who knows what kind of information is being transmitted that we can't even conceive of right now?

Anyway, I'm getting a little off track. Why is it that genetics are so important to the world elite? Could it be that they are preparing superior bodies to host their souls? I have heard that world leaders sequentially incarnate - this would make sense since if they didn't learn the appropriate lesson the first time in that setting, they would probably just repeat the experience until they got it right. Too bad they are purposely getting it wrong every time. It would also make sense if they share certain spiritual knowledge about how to see through the veil of unconsciousness. The inbreeding has a number of benefits, and I'm sure that the occasional deformed child is simply killed or sacrificed (why do we see no deformed royal family members if they are all inbred?). Inbreeding for one will guarantee specific traits get passed down through a family line. When a spirit is choosing the parents it will incarnate through (or perhaps they are chosen for it), it may forget the truth of the heavenly reality upon birth and can easily be brainwashed over and over again by royal family members to use the genetic abilities that have been gained via pedigree for negative behavior or manipulation.

Let me cut to the point. I believe that the world elite know that spirits incarnate via their own trace DNA - meaning, you can only incarnate with one of your own descendants. This is the reason that races sequentially incarnate on other worlds - there is ONLY inbreeding when you are all literally the exact same race. But here on planet earth, there are multiple different races, and the cross-breeding is precisely what allows for simultaneous incarnation! Cross-breeding gives our spirits access to complete other segments of the population - if 2000 years ago one of your ancestors/previous incarnations mated with a Chinese woman and produced a child, then 2000 years later - now - your spirit would have access to hundreds of thousands of different incarnations to experience! I believe this is the only explanation for why simultaneous incarnations can only occur on planets like earth. It is because our planet contains multiple different races who are mixing genetics, and since the genetics are mixing, it is allowing our souls a much greater freedom to experience than is possible when you are bound to one group of people. You would naturally be bound to one group of people if the DNA receptor specific to your incarnational ability exists only within that group.

The inbreeding between royal families GUARANTEES that the same people will be born into the same control system over and over again. That means the secrets will not get out, that behaviors will be easier to maintain, and that brainwashing will be much simpler. Afterall, when you can only be born into a royal family for thousands of years you don't get much experience. It explains why they are so fucking insensitive and numb to the suffering they cause - they don't EVER have to experience the suffering. This is why they believe they are above us - their spiritual gene pool has not been tainted by ours until the last few hundred years.
Just throwing this out there, I think it makes a lot of sense.
Coincidentally, I heard a few months ago a speaker on Coast to Coast saying that by this time, most people on earth would have the blood of Christ flowing through them if Christ ever had any children (which he most likely did, with Mary Magdalene). Indigo children? The return of the Christ consciousness as a collective? These ideas fit perfectly together with my theory.Coincidentally, I heard a few months ago a speaker on Coast to Coast saying that by this time, most people on earth would have the blood of Christ flowing through them if Christ ever had any children (which he most likely did, with Mary Magdalene). Indigo children? The return of the Christ consciousness as a collective? -
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57127

More here - http://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/sequential-incarnations-vs-simultan...
More here: Secrets of the Matrix - https://youtu.be/2khS8G0LZKk

Over six hours and with hundreds of illustrations, With over 6000 people in attendance, world famous conspiracy researcher and author David Icke reveals the truth about the illusion that is life in this “physical” reality and how this “world” is a provable illusion, just a lucid dream, and how we create it and how we can change the dream to one that we would like to experience.

Here he reveals that a network of interbreeding bloodlines manipulating through their web of interconnecting secret societies have been pursuing an agenda for thousands of years to impose a globally centralized fascist state with total control and surveillance of the population.

bluesbaby5050: People are just naturally curious to know the cause

About the topic above, and the people reading it want to know the cause of this strange occurance. It is not about picking sides of polarity. People are just naturally curious, and it's a sign of intelligence. It's not fear based, it's about being curious, and learning, and this is a natural instinct to be curious. I was not afraid to read about this article, and I was NOT alarmed at all by it. I read it, and then researched it more to see if I could find the cause behind it. It's not about picking any sides. Are you picking a side just because your curious, and you read about it? I don't think so.

pasqualie: I only addressed the issue

Because you invited a response through the remark about those who think there are not sinister things.

So i explained it saying you you believe your goal is to play the polarity game then yes you have something to be concerned about.

I you have the goal of leaving the game it really doesnt matter what happens. something will always happen in the polarity matrix for the next billion or trillion years so as long as people choose to play it. If its not this, it will be that, or something else.

It doesnt matter because one, no one knows what it is, and its not like its the first time its happened, its been happening every so often for the last 10 years or more. But someone decided to play the light sider dark sider game who wrote the article, by adding a twist its the illuminati reptilian annunaki portals from the activation of the cern reactor, being the harbinger for dark and terrible things to come for the light siders and humanity.

Also blue, sequentials evolve slowly because they hook into the mass consciousness, so they are affected by the programming of mass consciousness they are hooked into, so they are limited and cannot evolve past that. Sequentials are also obsessed by body consciousness, and fear of death, the orion queen programming, so they obsess about death and fear of death and things to be careful about. Because they are in body consciousness. If you were not in body consciousness you know you are not your body, its like clothes, and you dont die. As well nothing happens to you that your higher self has not decided already , so you go through what you are meant to for your highest learning experience and evolution, and no one else controls or influences that. Not good aliens or bad aliens, not light siders or dark siders.

So what is happening on 3d earth is really of no consequence. Things will always be happening to keep people ensnared in polarity, or to keep those who like polarity entertained to keep playing.

Its why monroe talks about the new age center on lv 26 where the light siders and dark siders go to play their games and be judged till they ready to be sent into another incarnation to continue evolving ane learning. the new age center is right beside the christian heaven, the muslim heaven, the wiccan grove, and the greek olympus, the norse valhalla.

those that didnt accept those programmings of control and limitation get to go onto lv 27 where they learn and interact directly with their higher self and move out of the game.

bluesbaby5050: This article is shown on YOUTUBE along with the information

That was provided with the video showing the above in different areas. It's been stated that it's been happening for about 10 years or so, around this planet, but not the reason why. These rings in the skies on those videos are the first time I have ever seen them, and I've been around for a while now. The article was copied, and posted for anyone reading it wanting to add any info as to WHY it's been happening. So far, just dark explanations were given by those in the videos. The names of the videos are under each of the videos as usual. These are NOT mine. I was also aware of why it was written in the manner that it was, as you pointed it out later, [ I had a feeling that you would anyways] and that's why people need to become more aware and pay attention to the motives of those that make such videos. I never did watch the second, or third video, I was not interested in doing so. I was just curious, and NOT Fearful, nor Alarmed from seeing them. [other people might of been though].

pasqualie: Blue i generally ignore the polarity now, i said my peace in

other threads.

but since you openly invited it with remarks like those that dont believe in sinister things going on in the world.

i decided to clarify it with it depends on what your goal is and if you are in polarity consciousness.

as well if your goal is to get out of the game.

the anything that happens really doesnt matter. in general is all based on fear and victimization programming anyways, since there is not definitive consensus on what it is or if its just harmless smoke rings.

but some choose to add a twist on it saying its the cern reactor opening the portals so the reptilian annunaki dark sider groups can come through to enslave humanity.

i only commented and addressed it cuz you openly invited it with your remark. as i said i generally ignore fear and victimization programming cuz i see it for what it is.

Tim Lovell: sry BB but I think they are

sry BB but I think they are just smoke rings , when he said about opening portals to let the antichrist in and opening the `pit` I tuned out lol

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members