ANY WAR WITH IRAN WILL START ALIEN RETALIATION, MOTHERSHIPS WILL DECLOAK 2012

by edisonik on February 23rd, 2012

Stock up on canned goods, water and seeds. If at all possible find ways to become self sufficient.
For the System will slowly begin to crumble like the Titanic. The System is crumbling so in order for the Lizards to prop the system they will do what they have always done. To Spread Fear of a Nuclear Threat so as to create Fear to the Beasts ( Humans) to entice them to go to War with Syria and Iran.

When this happens it will be the last straw and then the show will begin as the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Motherships decloak, all hell will break loose and the economies will collapse.
So Do not trust anything that is coming out of Washington and do not trust your Governments.
Only trust yourselves and find ways of protecting your families.

This is the last straw for this Lizards , do not Panic and defend your Liberties because they are coming for your Liberties.

108 Comments

edisonik: Agun nok ta sonu som tok mahek na roo

We will see what they will try and do.

http://youtu.be/q3dSTXMO6J0

This won't be Hollywood, this will be real.

bluesbaby5050: Stock up now while you have the chance to do so now!!

This is going to happen real fast,,AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT HAPPEN!! YOUR GOVERMENT WILL NOT TELL YOU THE REAL TRUTH. BOTTLE UP WATER, AND GET FOOD-CAN GOODS. YOU WILL BE TOTALLY ON YOUR OWN PEOPLE! DO NOT TRUST YOUR GOVERMENTS! DO NOT TRUST FEMA!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILIES,,AND KEEP THEM SAFE! ANYTIME NOW! DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO! DO NOT LOOT,,AND FIGHT YOUR NEIGHBORS, AS THE COPS WANT TO HAUL YOU OFF TO THE FEMA CAMPS! DO NOT GIVE THEM A REASON TO! BB5050.

Tarheel: Welcome back, GFM Edisonik! A LIBERTY SAVED BELOW !

Hahaha! Obama skirted Congressional approval under the CLOAK of 'Executive Agreement" and TRIED to steal a liberty from US citizens but Poland people stood up and made their leader change his mind, so now there is a roadblock!!!

Internet Freedoms jumped another hurdle. This ACTA treaty was to restrict internet freedoms CLAIMING copywright infringement, and actually allows for ARREST/DETASINMENT of citizens even if another country claims somebody in US violated its law/s. Very loosely worded treaty so as to give govt more freedoms, and take away US citizens rights.

ACTA has been stalled , for now ! See for yourself @ http://consciouslifenews.com/initiated-anti-piracy-treaty-put-hold-europ...

Tarheel

wmarkley: decloak

Do the motherships know who the enemy of humanity is? it would be tragic to have innocent people killed by friendly fire, but it happens in every war. i think that it would be easier to have a covert assasination of the evil leaders, " kill the head and the body will die "

bluesbaby5050: TO WMARKLEY--------

OF COURSE THEY ,,THE ADROMEDANS, AND THE PLEADIANS, AND THE REST, KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS! AND THEY KNOW WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO! THE ENEMY HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE! THE SHIPS CAN SEE THOUGH ALL OUR BUILDINGS, AND ALL THE WAY DEEP INTO THE GROUND! THIS IS HOW THEY BLEW UP ALL THE UNDERGROUND BUNKERS ALL OVER THE GLOBE, AND THE ONES IN THE OCEANS TOO. NONE OF ILLUMINATI STAND A CHANCE! AND THEY KNOW THIS TOO. BUT THEY ARE ALSO INSANE! THE ILLUMINATI ARE NO MATCH FOR THE WEAPONS OF OUR SPACE FAMILIES! IF THEY ARE DUMB ENOUGHT TO START A WAR THEN ,THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE! AND NO INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL BE HARMED. THEY HAVE VERY PRECISE ACCURACY.YOU CAN BET ON THIS! BB5050.

Tarheel: RE: DECLOAK, yeah-We all agree!

I agree Wmarkley- "The Fish STINKS from the HEAD down!"

highplainssister: I agree too the illuminati

I agree too the illuminati medicine pole phallus stinks 100% right to the very core.

bluesbaby5050: TO HPS-----

YOU SHOULD KNOW,,AS YOU RIDE SATANS PINDAR EVERY NIGHT, AND DO GET THE SMELL/STINK ! BB5050.

Tarheel: OMG ! BB5050...you got me rollin'...

My stomach is hurtin.

Too much ! Remind me not to piss you off again!

Tarheel: That is MUCH better !

We are anti-Illuminati but CIA watched? I THINK they have much, much bigger Fish to fry.

We're just a few very opinionated Do-Good-ers who want to Voice our OPINIONS and hopefully make a difference in this cruel World.

bluesbaby5050: To T/C.HOO-HOO!

GO FOR IT! BB5050.

highplainssister: Real spaceship

About a month ago, I was sleeping but became aware at the time of what I thought was a dream of a air craft of some type hover over my house and some conscouis thought between me and some one on that ship, then I heard my inner voice say that they are going toward Washington and I saw my astral body leave and take off after it, then I saw my mother's house and her neighborhood, it was a clear night and my nephew was outside looking up over the trees at the end of the street there was a loud poping noise with light like electricity too,something compareable to a transforming blowing out and it did this many times and also I saw mymother come outside into the yard and she was also looking at this fireworks display. I felt myself there in that dream. A few days later my mother she calls me and says what I dreamed she said it was real and nothing on the news was said of it , she went on line to the local news tv forum and some guy wrote in that something similar to a transformer was makeing a rukus about 3:00 in the mourning and he wanted to know if anyone else saw and heard it, Come to find out this man named Murdock lived on the street behind my Mothers'. Mama as she has always been to me said the noise was so loud that it had woke her up. Mr. Markley I sure hope the aliens know who the enemy is cause I don't why that happened.

bluesbaby5050: HPS------ YOUR STORY HAS MANY HOLES IN IT!

FIRSTLY,,YOU CAN NOT BE ASLEEP,AND HEAR YOUR INNER VOICE TALKING TO YOU, AND AT THE SAME TIME SEE A SPACE CRAFT HOVER OVER YOUR HOUSE ,AND TELL YOU THIS SPACE CRAFT IS HEADING TO WASHINGTON,DC. AND THEN HEAR, AND SEE TRANSFORMERS POP. AND CRACKLE, AND SPARK, AND WAKE UP A NEIGBORHOOD, AND SEE YOUR BOTHER, AND MOTHER OUTSIDE WATCHING ALL THIS, AND THEN HEAR THIS COMMOTION ON THE NEWS! AS YOUR MOTHER WENT ONLINE AND SPOKE TO A NEWS MAN, AND HE SUPPOSEDLY CONFIRMED THIS! WE CAN SEE WHERE YOU GET THE MESSED UP DNA FROM! THIS IS TOTALLY A BOLD FACE LIE, AS USUAL COMING FROM YOU.YOU ALSO HAVE A HISTORY OF HARASSING THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM! JUST YESTERDAY YOU CAME ON HERE AND ,STARTED HARASSING WMARKLEY FOR NO DAM REASON! AND CALLING PEOPLE HERE SATANIST! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR QUITE ALOT OF MONTHS, AND NOW YOU COME BACK TO PLAY YOUR NASTY HEAD GAMES! WHY DON'T YOU GET A REAL LIFE! YOU ARE A TROLLER, A LIAR, AND A NUT CASE TOO! AND IT CLEARLY SHOWS! AND THIS IS THE TOTAL TRUTH ON TRUTH CONTROL ! BB5050.

highplainssister: BB nothing

Sorry , thought you knew how to read, evidently you have a 1st grader reading skill, you took what I said and twisted it and turned it to make me look like a villian, you are the dark entity that is misguiding everyone on this forum and Quinton should throw off, or maybe the illuminati that you work for will throw you off or may be you will committ suicide the horrible way that you have suggested everyone else do , humanity would be better off without you.

bluesbaby5050: Annu77 and Edisonik KNOW my REAL IDENTITY,AND YOU DON'T!

YOUR A DARK AGENT ACCORDING TO MASTER ANNUNAKI77,AND EDISONIK! THEY HAVE SPOKE OUT TO THIS FORUM ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT IS IN THE DARK! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SLITER OFF INTO THE DARKNESS WHERE YOU REALLY CAME FROM,UNDER THE ROCKS???!!! WE DO NOT WANT,OR NEED YOU,AND YOUR KIND HERE. BYE -BYE! BB5050.

Tarheel: Just GO AWAY if you cannot be nice.

What a waste of a human. If you cant be nice and stop the games, please-JUST LEAVE.

Find someone else to AMAZE.

highplainssister: We got one person on here

We got one person on here with about who knows, only him, a hundred identities. I'm sure the CIA knows who it is. ha ha

Tarheel: And WHO'S got 1st grade skills?

I'm sure a lot of things take place in your world. Multiple IDs, do what?

She sings..."In my own little corner, in my own little chair-I can be whatever I want to be"..haha!

"Oh, my! We've upset the little girl."

Now we are powerful enough to warrant CIA attention??? Do what?

Please..just STOP IT ! You're embarassing yourself.

highplainssister: This sight just like all

This sight just like all other sites is watched and it don't take a rocket scientist to know, controled by political agenda agencies of the gov. I am not up set , I was just going along to get along as you say, don't get your draws all in a bunch, when armegedan cometh there won't be a damn thing none of us can do about it. As Jesus said all things will pass.

bluesbaby5050: YOUR WRONG AGAIN!!

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS TRULY WRONG, AND VERY MIS-GUIDED HERE. WE DO NOT SCARE! YOU AND YOUR CORRUPT GOVERMENT WILL LEARN SOME LESSONS HERE, AND YOU WILL VERY SOON!! YOUR GOING DOWN WITH YOUR QUEEN, AND HER INSANE MINIONS! BB5050.

highplainssister: KISS MY ASS ON THE COURTHOUSE

KISS MY ASS ON THE COURTHOUSE SQUARE !!!!!!!! Ha Ha

bluesbaby5050: YOUR TRULY NUTS!

I DON'T SEE A COURTHOUSE SQUARE! HAHAHAHA!!! YOU AND WHO ELSE? I HAVE THE HEAVENLY ARMY ! YOU HAVE NO-ONE! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: hps-YOUR SLOOSHHHH !

AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT YET! BB5050.

highplainssister: Looks like youd have enough

Looks like youd have enough of that rope by now bbnothing, I smell your fishy tail on the fryer from here. Microwave style catch my drift.

bluesbaby5050: YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME REPTILIAN SCUM!

WE WERE ALWAYS ON TO YOU, AND YOUR SCALEY KIND! AND YOUR THE ONE THAT STINKS OF YOUR PINDAR SATAN! YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED,YOUR JUST TOO DUMB,AND SLOWWWW TO CATCH ON. BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: YOU NOT SCARE ME!

IT'S YOUR OWN DUMB ASS- SCALEY ASS YOUR SMELLING!!GET IT NOW! SLOWWWW ONE OF THE QUEEN'S MINIONS? BB5050.

Tarheel: Ben

Dover

You can trust us,Trust us.

bluesbaby5050: WELL DUMB ASS! YOU REALLY GAVE YOURSELF AWAY!

high pain sister! YOU GAVE YOUR TRUE SELF AWAY! IT TAKES ONE CIA AGENT TO KNOW A CIA AGENT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! STUPID! YOUR SLIPPIN! BB5050.

bluesbaby5050: TO-HPS ------

WE STILL SEE YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED A THING! IS THIS WHY YOU REALLY CAME BACK? NOT BECAUSE YOU MISSED ALL OF US, I'M SURE! MUST BE BECAUSE YOUR CURIOUS, AND YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD? READ ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU STILL ARE TRULY BLIND. LEARN HOW TO REALLY OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE! AND GET A GOOD LOOK! BB5050.

highplainssister: In your dreams, BITCH !

In your dreams, BITCH !

bluesbaby5050: HEY! HPS-YA YOU SICKO!

NO! I'M REALLY IN YOUR -DUMBASS -CLOWN REALITY! BB5050.

Tarheel: You come on here, and you make fun of people...

...who have no idea what you are saying/doing ....and it's all a little game to you. Then you want people to stop and take you seriously. Seriously?

Not cool here, Chic. If you were sincere and were nice to people -then it would be different. But you entertain yourself by making fun of people who do CARE ? Nah. not here CHIC.

We stop and laugh a little every now and again to, but we dont make fun of people because IT'S NOT COOL.

Had you stopped/changed youtr ways, were sincere and asked to be forgiven then maybe but we know you arent because you started with the same horseshit when you came back.

GTFO CHIC, comprendez vous?.

wmarkley: HPS

The evil empire on this planet is losing control, they are losing power, and they are turning on eachother, it is not wise to worship satan anymore, the people that do eventually become so miserable and lonely that they will kill themselves, its not to late to join the forces of the light and stop following a false entity. some of the evil perpetrators will get no forgiveness because they have evil souls. but alot of them are just misguided and can become saved. One thing that you can bet on in any war is the death of innocent people, either by friendly fire, ignorance of who the enemy is, suicide, you name it, it is just the price we pay for freedom, what matters is what is in your heart at the time that your ticket is pulled, I have asked myself the question of would i be willing to die for planetary freedom, its really a no brainer, i would gladly die a martyer for freedom, but im not sure what my spirit guides have planned just yet, if that is where i am guided to do then so be it, my resume to enter gods kingdom has been accepted and a place waits for me when the time comes, my mission, till then is to recruit others, and to sway them from the darkness.

bluesbaby5050: To Wmarkley----

You ARE right on the money! This is all the real truth! Too bad people won't take the advice,and save their soul. Not all of us are lost though. Keep up your good work.You are a winner! BB5050.

wmarkley: :-)

Thank you WISE BB5050, you just made my day,

HebrianDaniel: What going one stop this

What going one stop this madness getting Angry wont solve Anything stop cursing each other and control you're mouth guys.
And I say because rage and anger only corrupt your soul
Peace and love

Daniel

bluesbaby5050: OH STOP!

WE ARE HAVING SOME FUN WITH THE QUEEN-ASS -CLOWN HERE H/D. AND SHE ASKED FOR THIS! THIS IS AN ARMY OF LIGHT IN CYBER-SPACE TROOPS! BB5050.

highplainssister: Don't you be worried about

Don't you be worried about where that courthouse is now, Have fun at my expense all you want.

Tarheel: We're all petrified now !

"Uhm SKAID. You SKAID? Uhm SKAID."

Please just leave.

bluesbaby5050: I'M NOT SCARED OF A CHILD MOLESTER!

AND A REPITILIAN SEXUAL PREVERT! THIS SLIMY BEING DOES NOT SCARE ME! YOUR OF SATAN,AND HIS MINIONS! LEAVE WHY DON'T YOU? YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE, AND YOU KNOW THIS! THIS IS HOW YOU GET YOUR ROCKS OFF,BESIDES ALL THE OTHER SICKO THINGS YOU DO! WE ARE VERY WISE TO YOU,AND YOUR KIND! BB5050.

highplainssister: You are a stupid dirt bag and

You are a stupid dirt bag and a total idiot. You are also the troll the snoop the spy a person that has no life of their own so you get on here and hack into people's pcs which by the way is aginst the law and you are also a cop. I know who you are. I would advice every body in the whole world to stay off this and you are the only child molester and pervert on here.

bluesbaby5050: I AM NO COP!

YOUR A JOKE! ANNUNAKI 77,AND EDISONIK KNOW WHO I AM.HE IS ON HERE NOW! WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM? I am not a cop,or in law inforcement either! BB5050.

wmarkley: cop

Im no cop neither, but i have Handcuffs, lol

Tarheel: WMarkley-you are so STUPID (that means FUNNY)!

I am laughin my ass off ! Dude.

bluesbaby5050: THIS IS NOT MY RESUME'----THIS IS MORE LIKE high pain sister's!!

She just described hers,that's the real TRUTH ON TRUTH CONTROL--NOT TO BE MIXED UP WITH TROLLING!!! AND ALL THE REST SHE DOES. HAHAHAH! BB5050.

Tarheel: We know that-I was being funny !

Please, dont take me wrong.

Ya know we love you BB !

wmarkley: yea

Im with Daniel on this one, Dont feed into a war with words, i will admit, i was laughing my azz off reading these comments, only because i have a twisted sense of humor, but the truth of the matter is that if HPS was CIA, he or she would be to busy running guns, or knee deep into the drug trade, there are no drugs here, so through the process of deduction i surmise that what we have here is possibly some misunderstanding of some sort. IF HPS is of the dark forces, he or she is so low in the chain of evil that turning this individual toward the light is our goal. DONT forget our mission statement. If in the past HPS made some fun of any of us, like with me the other day, it was like a mosquito trying to bite through a steel shield, We lead to the light by showing tolerance, love and guidance. its like in the movie the Excorsist, that little girl spit and swore at the servents of GOD, but constant work prevailed, WE are here to lead to the light, SOME souls will be so troubled that it will take a little more work till they start to see the light. But if we encounter a troubled soul who wants to lead us away from the light, Never under no circumstance must we sway from our prime directive. YES we are only human, and sometimes we let Passion get in our way, and BB5050 I love your Passion, I love your Spirit, and i appreciate you comming to my defense, I will love you forever for that, But we have a Prime directive, to guide towards the light. 99% of the souls worldwide are worth saving, HPS is not part of the 1%, the grammer issues told me that. lol

bluesbaby5050: To Wmarkley-----

WE KNOW YOUR RIGHT, AND WE DO AGREE WITH YOU ALSO. BUT, IT CAN'T BE ALL WORK AND NO PLAY! SHE WANTED TO PLAY WITH US, AND SO WE DID. IT WAS FUN! SHE IS ALSO A CHILD OF THE KODS,AND SHE MUST GROW UP! AND SEE THE REAL TRUTH! YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THE KODS! BB5050.

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members