[3xDVD] BibliotecaPleyades - Late 2014

by Crackdown on October 29th, 2014

Time to get a new copy of BibliotecaPleyades website ;-)

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11266895/BibliotecaPleyades_-_Late_2014

Why download a DVD copy? It is great for offline reading!
Also, in case this wonderful website will be taken down,
you will have all the gathered information and evidence...

Read the instructions at ReadMe.txt after downloading the torrent

Filed under: Books / Documents, BibliotecaPleyades, Pleiades, Torrent, Book, Alien, reptilian, Shapeshifter, Illuminati, NWO, Government, Extraterrestrials, ufo, Universe, Space, Earth, terra

69 Comments

TillToTheWhen: Thanks Bro!!

Thanks Bro!!

Crackdown: Thank you too :-)

Just look at this thread from 2011, when BP went offline for a period of time:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151914

This is a matter of informational safety! I look at those sad comments, and think, what if this situation (death of BP) could have became true o_O but,
thanks to you, and other people who download&seed this torrent, the info from BP
shouldn't disappear ;-)

obsrvantlouie: So much info on Biblio

You have to sift through shit like any other website but it is full of info that is eye opening for many.

Great find CD.

TillToTheWhen: Hey Louie, I just saw that

Hey Louie, I just saw that the author "Val" discontinued the books. I have no idea why? Maybe because they were forced to by some higher power for giving out truth? But I still would never pay $4000 for info in a book (I dont believe anything I read) when I could get the same info for free, from the universe. I mean, how did Val get the info. As you said(implied), those who don't "deserve" the info, won't get it anyway. or those who aren't ready for it yet....

obsrvantlouie: See this link below

Trufax.org

Should answer your questions...

UN.i1-PHI: Review of Val Valerian's

Review of Val Valerian's Matrix V - M5
— Trading on Self-Importance
John Smith—05/2008
http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html

obsrvantlouie: This is an immature and

close minded review at best.....the author doesn't comprehend the nature of the matrix series and makes nothing but isolated conjecture coupled with assumptions. When I have time I will address this fully in a forum post.

UN.i1-PHI: thanks for you response Ol

i posted it to see what you have to say about it but also because i did notice some interesting critical points he made about the author, not necessarily about the nature of the book itself (besides from it being a propagated dogma promoting promoting the Monroe Institute courses) but about the author's (bitchy,egocentric,diverting and illogical) attitude and his 'intolerance' for women and heterosexuality

btw i just recently realized your name observant has to do with the matrix and that you have the M5 cover as your avatar xP

btw to keep ya busy here's another critical review exposing his non nonsensical math etc...
http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/thoughts_2.htm

i'm not saying i agree with everything those critical reviewers say, but i did pick up some interesting fair points/notes from them on this author that makes me distrust everything just bit more than i do already ;P

Tim Lovell: OSL The Matrix series IS

OSL The Matrix series IS close minded , to try to tell those IN the matrix about the nature of the false reality they are within,

all of it it is closed minded don't look for freed minds there dude..,

obsrvantlouie: Foolish response

Tim, to say the matrix series is close minded is ignorant. Obviously you either: have not read the material, did not comprehend the material upon your reading or you are just fool of shit. The author ends every segment with the reminder to trust in yourself and do what's best for you, that there is no right or wrong but only experience based on what you and your higherself desire.

Amongst others things I could mention I don't need to bc the materials speak for themselves for any interested party.

Fool

TillToTheWhen: Here is what I believe-

Here is what I believe-

The darkness and Light (I know it's part of the matrix trap, by setting up a false battle between darkness and light, when both actually work together!) but they alternate "victories" each year (lol sync they just said "Victory" on tv as I typed the word...that happens all the time with me) but the darkness won the last battle at atlantas 1000's of years ago...now it's the "lights" turn to win. The light wins this battle, darkness is an illusion, so is the light, it is what it is. But I am not worried about the scare tactics, there are tons of people who are awake and they want us to think otherwise. They want to control our minds in this matrix to keep us trapped in the darkness. lol it's hard to explain my vision but I know it's true.

TillToTheWhen: There is already souless

There is already souless humans here, we already live in the future....history repeats itself over and over again. We are trapped in this matrix forever. But make the best of it. If we do get out, great. But there will be no destruction of love that is for sure. Love will last forever. Love and consciouness is as real as it gets. One by one we will all realize this!

Crackdown: I am not sure about soul-less, but

I am not sure about soulless, but it's clear that a lot of people are souldead :-P

TillToTheWhen: Quinton= Not Nuke......

Quinton= Not Nuke......(backwards) lol Niuq could be translated as nuke

TillToTheWhen: Tim Lovell (Lovell= Loves

Tim Lovell (Lovell= Loves Hell) LOL I'm kidding Tim. I just had a couple of beers and I'm bored.

Tim Lovell: don't worry ive been there

don't worry ive been there lol (burning hair ) :P

TillToTheWhen: I've been to hell to man..

I've been to hell to man...lol even though I consider this dimension to be hell, I know it's all a state of mind! I went there when I ODed on shrooms. I really thought I was there, and I didn't even beleive in god at all at that time. Time stopped, I stared at the clock for what seemed like an hour and it never changed time. I could see through my friends that were there. They looked like ghosts, anything real looked see through. Objects weren't like this, but I wasn't really focusing on them. One of my freinds' disappeared and reappared in another area of the room. This goes to show that this is all real shit, and not some hallucination. It just depends on the dimension that you are in.

TillToTheWhen: I may be wrong, but all I

I may be wrong, but all I know is this matrix. I don't remember any past lives, I've never astral traveled. I think this might be all there is, and we just need to make the best of it. Like we make this heaven, or hell, depending on our own mindsets. If we all loved each other uncondtionally, this would be heaven. No war, no rape, no murder, no destruction. We'd be perfect, with that love. But instead, we chose to use our power for "evil" by judging one another. Of course I'm probably wrong here, and there is some force trying to deceive us into hating each other. I mean, the proof is in the pudding. We got TV (Tell-A-LIE-vision) which brainwashes into killing each other. We got false news reports, mind control, devils, religions, etc.........if you know what I mean. So maybe there is a way out...

Tim Lovell: TTTW don't worry about all of

TTTW don't worry about all of this shit man, ffs it dosent matter atall man ffs, do not waste ANY of your energy on this shit , know what you know and believe what you belive , because that is what the truth is for YOU!

FUCK everyone else OK?!

YOU are YOU!!!

Tim.

TillToTheWhen: What energy are you talking

What energy are you talking about? I feel good "wasting" energy on this if that's the case. It's no different than what we do everyday. We are eternal, we have unlimited energy. How can you waste something that is unlimited? I know we have different opinions, I really wish you were not on the chemo, I see that as a waste of "energy" but still, we do what we're controlled to do I guess. I really think free will is an illusion. At least for 99% of us it is. I think it's possible to overcome it, but it's going to be challenge at the very least.

Tim Lovell: tt I mean just the energy of

tt I mean just the energy of doing it man , nm I don't mean to push my view on you sorry,

TillToTheWhen: It's all good, you have the

It's all good, you have the right to speak your opinion

TillToTheWhen: Oh I forgot to mention the

Oh I forgot to mention the gangs, brothers killing killin their own brothers. Blacks killing blakcs, whites killin whites. These aliens love it when we kill each other. Vegas is proof the god of the bible is false. Just look at the Luxor (Project blue beam?) the light shoots way up into outer space. They always got these "insects" or "bats" supposedly (You can see clear as day when you're there) that fly in the light. People think they are UFO's...lol could be....but the light and the pyramid (And Cris Angel lives at the TOP!) is proof that aliens exist. The bible want you to believe it's the devil's deception but obviously that is bullshit. All sport is rigged, vegas is rigged, every single game is rigged here inclduing the roulette. Vegas doesn't allow the people to win. The house edge is not enough. It goes much deeper than that. I know this for a fact. They want us to be broke. This whole matrix and universe is rigged. We don't have true free will here. But I think we can break free with enough practice and meditation. Hopefully this is true. But I see too much mind control going on every single day. Vegas is run by the elite, the illuminati, the mafia, etc. It's all the same. They run the world, they control the people, the finances etc. This is what we live in! Make the best of it! Start loving each other and don't judge anyone, no matter what! I know that's very hard to do, but we have to do that to make this into a heaven. Then the matrix will either disappear, or we will be in "heaven" in this matrix. Either way, I'm good with it! The illusion of the internet is that everyone hates each other, but it's not true. Just look at the real world, people don't act that way. They are trying to get us to kill each other and turn us into some gang war or some shit.
Sorry, I've been drinking. Drinking makes me very spiritual for some reason. I'm surprised this shit's legal. I'm sure they have their reasons. They call it "Spirits" for a reason....bcuz the spirits come into your body when you drink!

Tim Lovell: tttw why do you go on and on

tttw why do you go on and on with this shit, you are wasting your energy on it ...

forget it , move on

TillToTheWhen: Again, what do you mean, I

Again, what do you mean, I thought we had unlimited energy? I feel good about this. Sorry if I upset you. I'm getting vision that you could be under mind control.

Tim Lovell: TT if you don't mind how old

TT if you don't mind how old are you?

TillToTheWhen: I am not on speed....I tried

I am not on speed....I tried it a couple times in my life (when I WAS a teenager...lol) and I didn't like it. I got no euphoria from it. I admited i had some drug OD's when I was younger, and even one I think WAS from speed, which was permanent like even when I am sober now my brain is just wired to sound like I am always on speed. I was young, dumb and ignorant. I didn't know what I was doing at that time. Now, I just these visions when I am drinking (and I am not an alcoholic what so ever, but it makes me spiritual when I drink) and I just posted what i felt tonight. Sorry if I hit a nerve. Obviously you must work for the dark side, if this hurts you so much to let me post what i was thinking. You should just save your energy and take your own advice, if you're sincere, and don't even worry about responding to me. I admitted I had a few drinks tonight. It's been a bit since I've drank so I'm feeling it pretty good right now. I guess it's just some batches of beer that do this. I don't always get like this, but sometimes I do. That's why I'm surprised this shits legal because it's like shrooms, you get these visions and that's why they banned shrooms because they dont want people to be spiritual. Well, beer does this too.

Tim Lovell: TT its ok don't worry , don't

TT its ok don't worry , don't let them get to you because its all they want , to make you bend down and cry , don't let then do this to you , you are beyong all this...

Tim.

Tim Lovell: beyond....

beyond....

Tim Lovell: You are very young TT , you

You are very young TT , you equate shrooms with alcohol and they are not the same atall, lsd is the same as shrooms , if you ever did them you would know but I think you haven't , my friend please do not do shrooms or LSD or ANY powerfull psychedelics they will ruin your life, just stick to sex and good food my friend its better than acid I can tell you :)

Tim.

TillToTheWhen: I mean, what I just spoke was

I mean, what I just spoke was true...what's wrong with getting the truth out there? you spend your energy on this site, and aliens and all that stuff (Even though yuo said, we needed a break, but what's wrong with doing it once in a while? It's not like I think about this shit all the time)

Tim Lovell: from my point of view TT you

from my point of view TT you are coming across as a teenager who is cranked up on speed, I am sorry ...

Tim Lovell: I cant really talk I have

I cant really talk I have posted some dumb shit on this site but I know speed when I see it I was on it for over 10 years, so I know what I am talking about , now I am on chemo I am not doing anything of course, but I do know people on crank when I see it ...

sorry...

Tim.

Tim Lovell: but what's wrong with doing

but what's wrong with doing it once in a while? It's not like I think about this shit all the time)

Tim Lovell: That's what I said over 10

That's what I said over 10 years ago and I was doing it every week for over 10 years , speed is VERY addictive , I even did crystal meth ok do you understand how bad speed really is? , it FUCKS you completely ok, your kidneys EVERYTHING ok? you better stop it or it WILL ruin your life and everyone connected to your life that you care about OK >?

Tim.

TillToTheWhen: Not to expose you tim, but

Not to expose you tim, but come on now...you just exposed yourself. First you say you were a speedfreak....now you say "Don't waste your energy on this stuff" and the biblotecaplayades site itself is where I learned the darkness/light exchanges victories...but I just added the polarity to it by saying it was a matrix trap obviously. Now you say I sound like a teenager, when honestly, an adult on meth would not sound any different. Adults are no better than kids. Your judgement and weakness is showing by saying that. You should know that "adults" are no better than teenagers. Age means nothing. It's the heart and mindset of the person that means something. (The bible says only "children at heart" make it into heaven...which makes sense to me, because adults judge each other too much to qualify. That's why they continue to be reincarnated into this matrix) Meth addicts are no better than other people. Everyone has problems. Most people watch TV. TV is a drug. The chemo pills you're taking are just as bad in their own way...It does destroy people. It steals your soul energy (as well as the tv addicts) I know this, I was sure you knew this...but now you're acting like you don't know this. I admitted I am not sober tonight. I usually dont act liek this, just stating the visions I got tonight. I have a right to state my mind. If you want to support mind control, then go work for the dark side. If not, then why waste energy responding to me, because it's only making me think that you are working as a shill for the darkside. I mean I thougt you were a good person, who was sincere, but now Im having another vision..you obviously got upset by my comments tonight. If I am wrong here I apologize deeply, I am not perfect either and I admitted I have been drinking (just like Jesus/god/adam told me he was on the spirits) but I agreed with everything he said about true love. But I will agree to never post here again. This will be my last comment here, so go ahead and ridicule me some more or post a bunch of messages so my comments go unnoticed but that just goes to back up my vision even more. I apologize I didn't mean to cause trouble. I agree to not post anymore. I just wanted to post my thoughts but I see that they are not welcome here, so I'm done. This is my last post on this website, and probably anywhere online for that matter. I realized tonight I can't help "demons" they need to help themselves and chose the right side...We DO have freewill I take back what I said about that (to an extent) because I know I chose to be good.....but I just see a bunch of people(robots) who don't chose to help themselves. I feel the truth...and I don't see why you would care so much that I posted the truth, unless you worked for the darkside.

Tim Lovell: let the hate flow thru you...

let the hate flow thru you...

Tim Lovell: ffs there is no darkside?...

ffs there is no darkside?...

TillToTheWhen: Sorry I said I wouldn't post

Sorry I said I wouldn't post anymore, but I wanted to at least answer your question out of respect (when you stop addressing me, I will stop posting, ok? You have my word...even if I'm drinking I won't post anything, ok? I realized tonight only WE can help ourselves anyway...nothing I post will make any difference anyway...truth cant be spoken in words, people need to find this for themselveS)

But, YES there is a darkside, I never said there wasn't. I just said it was an illusion. And I said I thought you worked for the darkside, since you are disputing the truth I posted here tonight. You shouldn't worry too much about it, nobody will understand my posts anyway, If I was sober, I never would of wasted my time (now I see your point, why waste my energy? lol I just saw a vision that you didn't want me to post that stuff....again if I am weong I deeply apologize, I feel like an idiot. I am not on speed, but I understand it seems liek I am....that's how beer affects me. I usually dont get like this, I usually only have a beer or two and it doesn't do this to me...I don't have any urge to ever trip again. And YES I have done shrooms and LSD so I know the comparisons....alcohol does compare to it when it comes to spiritual visions. But I hate tripping now, because I grew out of it. When I was younger (Teenager as you call it) I used to trip all the time. I don't trip anymore. I dont even smoke pot anymore, I dont even like that. I only drink from tiem to time and that's it. I quit smoking cigs and I am doing well. I have to strengthen my aura. I think I damaged it pretty good with my past drug use. I mean, I get "demon" scratches on my body from time to time. Can you explain your opinion on those? (others get them too, just look it up on google, they usually come in 3's supposedly to mock the trinity....I think it's obviously the shrooms I did which opened me up to the spiritual realm, because I never got the scratches before that..........but I heard that it's coming from WITHIN and its my chakras that need to be cleansed through meditation to stop these "attacks" and I agree. I tried Crackdowns "Egg of protection" and it actually made me get attacked more. lol they use my weak mind against me. I just need to strengthen my mind before I try those techniques. But just know that I Love you all, I do not work for the darkside. I am all about unconditional love. As hard as that is to practice in this world. It's so easy to judge people. (As you see)

TillToTheWhen: Sorry I said I wouldn't post

Sorry I said I wouldn't post anymore, but I wanted to at least answer your question out of respect (when you stop addressing me, I will stop posting, ok? You have my word...even if I'm drinking I won't post anything, ok? I realized tonight only WE can help ourselves anyway...nothing I post will make any difference anyway...truth cant be spoken in words, people need to find this for themselveS)

But, YES there is a darkside, I never said there wasn't. I just said it was an illusion. And I said I thought you worked for the darkside, since you are disputing the truth I posted here tonight. You shouldn't worry too much about it, nobody will understand my posts anyway, If I was sober, I never would of wasted my time (now I see your point, why waste my energy? lol I just saw a vision that you didn't want me to post that stuff....again if I am weong I deeply apologize, I feel like an idiot. I am not on speed, but I understand it seems liek I am....that's how beer affects me. I usually dont get like this, I usually only have a beer or two and it doesn't do this to me...I don't have any urge to ever trip again. And YES I have done shrooms and LSD so I know the comparisons....alcohol does compare to it when it comes to spiritual visions. But I hate tripping now, because I grew out of it. When I was younger (Teenager as you call it) I used to trip all the time. I don't trip anymore. I dont even smoke pot anymore, I dont even like that. I only drink from tiem to time and that's it. I quit smoking cigs and I am doing well. I have to strengthen my aura. I think I damaged it pretty good with my past drug use. I mean, I get "demon" scratches on my body from time to time. Can you explain your opinion on those? (others get them too, just look it up on google, they usually come in 3's supposedly to mock the trinity....I think it's obviously the shrooms I did which opened me up to the spiritual realm, because I never got the scratches before that..........but I heard that it's coming from WITHIN and its my chakras that need to be cleansed through meditation to stop these "attacks" and I agree. I tried Crackdowns "Egg of protection" and it actually made me get attacked more. lol they use my weak mind against me. I just need to strengthen my mind before I try those techniques. But just know that I Love you all, I do not work for the darkside. I am all about unconditional love. As hard as that is to practice in this world. It's so easy to judge people. (As you see)

Tim Lovell: TT don't use the intense

TT don't use the intense white light to protect you because it attracks the polar opposite to you like a magnate , visualise a golden `egg` around you to protect you ok?
This will protect you ok

TillToTheWhen: Thats what crackdown

Thats what crackdown recommended and I tried it...but then I got attacked with those "demon" scracthes the same day (just like when I did the salt baths I did) so either they tried to discourage me, or I am too weak to do it right

Crackdown: about the methods against demon scratches

I think, the experience is needed to apply the "golden egg" method in a correct way. Those "demons" probably don't want you to get this experience, so they are trying to discourage you, by pretending that this method is ineffective against them. When I am thinking from "demons" point of view, that makes sense...

However, its unwise to focus at only one method, or only one group of methods (such as group of active methods of protection, which includes "golden egg") . Passive methods, like improving your food's quality, are quite nice and do not require your concentration / energy to perform them

Also, you should check if those "demons" have a more physical nature... I don't know the type of your flat/house, but maybe some small sneaky creature could get into it, scratch you, and then go away o_O Just a wild guess, nothing serious. But if you want to verify that, set up a camera so it records you while you are sleeping, and if after awakening you will notice the scratches, just look through a recording to check if there are some movements

Tim Lovell: Try some Korn it might wake

Try some Korn it might wake you up lol...

Why don't you get the fuck out of my face!!! NOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K26iyN4eXOY&index=8&list=PL85C4C5371040D939

good lyrics huh?

lul

TillToTheWhen: wake me up? lol you are the

wake me up? lol you are the one trusting doctors with your life, when the evidence is right in front of your face that chemo will kill you. No offense, but you might as well commit suicide if you're going to do the chemo. The chance of suriving attempted suicide is greater than taking chemo (sad fact)

But yeah I used to like Korn. I grew out of it. I listen to it still, but not too often.

Tim Lovell: hmm do you have cancer? have

hmm do you have cancer? have you had radiotherapy? have you been to your oncologist and he greated you by saying , I am sorry Tim but its not good news?

if you can answer yes to any of these I will give a shit

Tim Lovell: Basically fuck you with your

Basically fuck you with your pedantic knowit all replies and fucking fuck off , you twat

TillToTheWhen: I havbe no idea hat pedantic

I havbe no idea hat pedantic means, maybe it's word, but I dont know. What I DO know is what I've experienced, so that's why I might sound like a "know it all" I admit I don't ANYTHING except what I know. I am not acting like I am better than anyone else, I know I am not. We're all equal. I just know that I am experienced with killing cancer cells. I killed mine, so I just tried to help you kill yours. But you trusted the enemies over your friends. The doctors are not your friend. They will kill you. I am your friend, and if you take the advice of your friends, you will survive. Don't hate those who love you. Please. I am sorry I upset you, ok? Now I agreed to stop posting here for good, but only if you stop responding to me. I feel obligated to respond back when you make a response. Otherwise I'll shut up. It's up to you. If you want me here, I'll stay, if not, just ignore me and I am gone. I don't want to waste time trying to help those who don't want to be helped.

UN.i1-PHI: no actually that's up to you tttw

please stay if you feel like and think yourself that you are not wasting energy
you make some very interesting and valuable comments, so you don't have to leave you know..

TillToTheWhen: Do what? Try to keep your ego

Do what? Try to keep your ego in check, will ya. I did have cancer. I got rid of it using apricot seeds. Why do you think they banned them? The FDA did armed raids on heath stores selling bitter almonds...and now they only sell toxic almonds....which nobody should eat. Stick to organic Walnuts and Cashews....

But yeah, order those seeds online, they are available. Make sure they are bitter. Unfortunatley once you start the deadly chemo treatment, they are only 50% effective, instead of 100% (not my opinion, this is a fact)

You must be logged in to comment

Site Statistics

Comments
Members