10 Native American Commandments
I would be surprised if this has NOT been posted before.
I just ran across it and thought it may be timely to post.
TEN Native American COMMANDMENTS.
1. Treat the Earth & all that dwell thereon with Respect.
2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
3. Show Great Respect for your fellow beings.
4. Work Together for the Benefit of All Mankind.
5. Give Assistance & Kindness wherever needed.
6. Do what you know to be right.
7. Look after the Well being of Mind & Body.
8. Dedicate a share of your Efforts to the Greater Good. .
9. Be Truthful & Honest at all times.
10. Take full Responsibility for your Actions
I don't think this needs to be confined to Native Americans.Filed under: General
Login / Join