Top Ten (10) Reasons Aliens Exist
Time and time again, the topic of aliens existing and being real entities is debated over and over again. This article entertains 10 reasons on why aliens do in fact exist.
- The Bible
- The pyramids and other landmarks
- Old Paintings / Cave Paintings
- Area 51 / Roswell / Secret Government Projects
- Abduction Stories
- Crop Circles
- Ex-Government People
- It is extremely logical
- Vatican says it's okay to believe in Aliens!
Here is an excerpt describing the probability of aliens:
1) The number of galaxies. An estimated 50 billion galaxies are visible with modern telescopes and the total number in the universe must surely exceed this number by a huge factor, but we will be conservative and simply double it. That's 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe.
2) The number of stars in an average galaxy. As many as hundreds of billions in each galaxy.
Lets call it just 100 billion.
That's 100,000,000,000 stars per galaxy.
3)The number of stars in the universe.
So the total number of stars in the universe is roughly 100 billion x 100 billion.
That's 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, 10 thousand, billion, billion. Properly known as 10 sextillion. And that's a very conservative estimate.
4) The number of stars that have planetary systems. The original extra-solar system planet hunting technology dictated that a star needed to be to close to us for a planet to be detected, usually by the stars 'wobble'. Better technology that allows us to measure the dimming of a stars brightness when a planet crosses its disk has now revolutionised planet hunting and new planets are being discovered at an ever increasing rate. So far (August 2003) around 100 have been discovered so we have very little data to work on for this estimate. Even so, most cosmologists believe that planetary formation around a star is quite common place. For the sake of argument let us say it's not and rate it at only one in a million and only one planet in each system, as we want a conservative estimate, not an exaggerated one. That calculation results in:
10,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe. Ten million, billion, as a conservative estimate.
5) The number planets capable of supporting life. Let's assume that this is very rare among planets and rate it at only one in a million. Simple division results in:
10,000,000,000 planets in the universe capable of producing life. Ten billion!
If I was to be starting a business and had these types of odds I would take it every time. The fact of the matter is, these odds are terribly in favor of the existence of aliens.
Chances are, if you are a believer in the Bible you are going to have a hard time getting away from the fact that the Bible is a full and complete documentation of aliens.
Take angels for instance. The Bible is always talking about angels and how they interact with humans and how some are good and some bad. The word angel translates as "messenger" which fits in very tightly with an angel being an alien.
Don't you find it funny how pretty much every picture of an angel has wings? Well, if you were a primitive man from this period of time and the only knowledge you had of flight was the wings of birds, perhaps you too would picture humans with wings.
11And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 12And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.2 Kings 2:11-12
Chariots of fire? Horses of fire? Went up into heaven? I have never seen a chariot of fire or horses of fire going up into heaven, but I have seen spaceships with engines go into space. Again, it seems as though the primitive mind of those of ancient times explain things the best they can. It's like us trying to explain time travel to a higher level of consciousness - we sound like morons.
This topic is so large there could be a full website devoted only to this sole topic, but for the sake of brevity let's move on.
The pyramids and other landmarks
We claim to be the most advanced beings this world has ever seen yet can't even replicate the pyramids in Egypt. This either means that we were super advanced thousands of years ago (which evolution doesn't agree with) or that something besides Earthly humans made them. I can't think of any other explanation for this, can you?
Old Paintings / Cave Paintings
We had some very scientific artists back 1,000 years ago. I mean who would have thought they knew about how to draw spaceships back 1,000 years ago when they weren't "invented" until 100 or so years ago. Hmmmmm...
Area 51 / Roswell / Secret Government Projects
There have been tons of secret government projects going on for many years now and each of these have information that is leaked with time.
I know these abduction stories receive very low credibility from most people and I find that hard to understand. Sure, some of these may be fabricated, BS and just straight disinformation but frick! that can be said about anything! Do your homework on these stories and research the information. Out of the thousands of abduction accounts told by people all it takes is one of them to be true.
Obviously many of these are in fact fake and not all are completely authentic - as is everything in life. And again, according to science all it takes is one of these to be real and the whole hypothesis of aliens not existing is rendered false.
Many scientists and smart people that used to work in intelligence related fields for the government have come out and spilled the beans. Sure you never hear about it on mainstream news networks, but you also don't hear about Iraq being a complete fraud on mainstream news networks.
People like Bob Lazar, Steward Swerdlow, John Lear and many many others do in fact speak out about it (check out their videos on this site). Many of these people are threatened and followed closely by the government, although in this day and age with the introduction of the Internet it is becoming harder and harder to hold these people down.
It is extremely logical
Alien existence fits very tightly into the whole big picture of everything:
- We were created in "Gods" (aliens) image.
- We have animals that are lower levels of consciousness than us (ie: dogs, lizards, snails), but we don't have anything higher?
- The biggest BSers (government) tells us there's no such thing
- People educated in the field say they are real while people who don't research say they're not
Vatican says it's okay to believe in Aliens!
As of May 2008 The Vatican's chief astronomer says:
Believing in aliens does not contradict faith in God.
The Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, the Jesuit director of the Vatican Observatory, said that the vastness of the universe means it is possible there could be other forms of life outside Earth, even intelligent ones.
In an interview published Tuesday by Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, Funes said that such a notion "doesn't contradict our faith" because aliens would still be God's creatures.
Perhaps they are trying to prepare us for something.
It is completely arrogant and shallow to think we are the only form of consciousness in an infinite universe. I hope that this article has at least shown some reasonable perspectives as to why ET life is something that is not only possible, but probable.
Rather than immediately discrediting this article completely, stop and think about something: What would it take to actually prove aliens are real to yourself? A picture probably wouldn't prove it to you, there are tons of those on the Internet. Somebody else explaining their experience of an encounter to you probably wouldn't convince you because they could just be making it up or confusing dreams with reality.
It is not so much the lack of evidence that exists, but rather the fact that your mind is already made up.
- Newest Member